Monday Night Raw: 7/2/2011 Discussion *Includes Spoilers*

ThePhenom

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Could Vince announce Diesel as the mystery GM? Booker T has a role on Smackdown and Kev hasnt been on twitter in the last 14 hours which is something for him. Wouldnt be surprised if we saw Nash on Raw or Smackdown this week. He signed his contract after last weeks Raw, so he wouldnt have shown up last week. Would be good to see him.

• Paid Members

Maybe Vince will come out to announce something, only to be interrupted by The Corre. He'll then tell them his announcement was that he had arranged something to take The Corre out, and that arrangement will make himself known on 21/02/10. With the "arrangement" being The Undertaker.

• Moderators
Diesel coming back at the Rumble ruined last weeks Raw for me. I spent the whole show hoping he'd make an appearance, and not giving a fuck about anything else. I'll probably be the same tonight.

I was guilty of that last week as well. When the show ended I was gutted, because I just kept one expecting he'd come out in some capacity.

I'm wondering if this might lead to Vince possibly facing Undertaker at 'Mania? The Dead Man doesn't have many Wrestlemanias left in him and with there being no credble threats to ending the legendary streak, a Vinnie Mac/Taker feud might not be so bad.

• Paid Members
I'm wondering if this might lead to Vince possibly facing Undertaker at 'Mania? The Dead Man doesn't have many Wrestlemanias left in him and with there being no credble threats to ending the legendary streak, a Vinnie Mac/Taker feud might not be so bad.

Its been done before and Vince is about 80 now. And Vince is about as credible are Harvey Whippleman ending the streak.

Kevin Nash should have the commentary spot on SD, not Booker T (Just saying).

Booker T could still contribute plenty in the ring.

Wouldn't it be better to see Kevin Nash commentate on Raw? I hope Striker leaving Smackdown, isn't because he has been promoted to Mondays thinking about it as well.

I can see what The Maestro is on about through, Vince could get Nexus or/and The Corre to be at ringside to take out The Undertaker, it could stack the odds type of situation only for The Undertaker to win somehow, Id rather see that then him destroy Wade Barrett

• Paid Members
Kevin Nash should have the commentary spot on SD, not Booker T (Just saying).

Booker T could still contribute plenty in the ring.

Wouldn't it be better to see Kevin Nash commentate on Raw? I hope Striker leaving Smackdown, isn't because he has been promoted to Mondays thinking about it as well.

Can't say i'm a huge fan of three man commentary teams. JR seemed a bit of a spare part back in 96 when they did it for PPV's. It worked with 'The Professor' Mike Tenay though, so swings and roundabouts.

There is no credible contender to end the streak of Undertaker. However as boydy122 stated, Vince could use either of the newer factions to stack the deck against 'Taker. Could be an interesting feud if done correctly. And let's be fair, what other decent options are left for Undertaker at 'Mania? Not many at all. Seems like a good option to me.

• Paid Members
There is no credible contender to end the streak of Undertaker. However as boydy122 stated, Vince could use either of the newer factions to stack the deck against 'Taker. Could be an interesting feud if done correctly. And let's be fair, what other decent options are left for Undertaker at 'Mania? Not many at all. Seems like a good option to me.

Thats not credible at all. Undertaker would just run through them. Anyone, Virgil, Mr. Fuji, Big Daddy V or even Gangrel would be better than seeing Vince in the ring again. I've already seen Vince vs the Undertaker. Wade Barrett would at least have something close to being decent with the Undertaker. Vince tried the bells and whistles match last year with Bret Hart, where there was about 60 people involved and loads of shortcuts and it died on its arse.

Archived