Monday Night Raw: 7/2/2011 Discussion *Includes Spoilers*

ThePhenom

I'm wondering if this might lead to Vince possibly facing Undertaker at 'Mania? The Dead Man doesn't have many Wrestlemanias left in him and with there being no credble threats to ending the legendary streak, a Vinnie Mac/Taker feud might not be so bad.

Its been done before and Vince is about 80 now. And Vince is about as credible are Harvey Whippleman ending the streak.

You say that, but for ages, a lot of mongs have been saying the only person they'd see as potentially beating Undertaker at WrestleMania Vince McMahon. I don't know if it's a particular thing to the Internet's "evil egomaniac Vince" campaign, but I suspect a lot of normals have also bought into the Mr McMahon character so much that they think "real" Vince would be mad enough to write himself to beat Taker at WM.

Edit: Fuck, Raw's on now, isn't it? I'm heading out of here before I see any posts from you live discussion cunts that spoils the show for me.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well what a disapointment that was, that was just so boring. It looks pretty obvious to me that the mystery person in the videos is The Undertaker, they used that song for the Wrestlemania match with Shawn advert last year. I'm watching the episode of Impact that was on Challenge last night, and it's pretty clear to me that show quality wise, TNA is better by miles at the moment. I sure hope the Wrestlemania Guest Host isn't Justin Bieber either, what an embarrasment that would be.

R-Truth's little Green Bay error totally fucked his head up, he was worst than he usually is. Luckily for him, Mason Ryan was worst.

Completely botched the end, too. R-Truth clearly wasn't supposed to tap out because the ref went over, threw the match out (presumably because originally Truth was supposed to not tap, Ryan was to ignore the 5 count and get disqualified) and the whole thing looked weird. CM Punk confirmed that Ryan didn't win, so Truth tapping was massive arse-up.

Did anyone feel sorry for the live crowd, expecting a big announcement from Vince when in fact what we did, hilariously, was announce an announcement. Genius.

I'd bet my arse it's The Rock, though.

So, the potential for The Rock being special guest host?!?!? I'm hoping and wishing now.

I'd doubt it, it's gonna be Justin Beiber. The Rock just doesn't seem interested in doing anything with the WWE any more, and if he was the "Wrestlemania host", what would he even do?

But the way Vince described it, as in each wrestlemania has moments that seperate it from others, and this man is the master of these moments, it sounds more like Shawn Michaels to me. Would love it to be The Rock but sounds mite like HBK from that description. Certainly not someone like Justin Beiber or te likes.

• Paid Members
So, the potential for The Rock being special guest host?!?!? I'm hoping and wishing now.

I'd doubt it, it's gonna be Justin Beiber. The Rock just doesn't seem interested in doing anything with the WWE any more, and if he was the "Wrestlemania host", what would he even do?

In a recent interview the Rock said he and WWE were in discussions for doing something non-wrestling related (i.e appearing but not wrestling) so it's possible. Id enjoy it.

Archived