1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he's been booked for us for over a month. David, doubt all you want makes no difference to me.

ah just had a reply, when i read this i did send him a message..

Edit actually. i dont really need justify myself. if your worried, play it safe dont come! your the one missing out :)

Good PR there pal. :thumbsup:

Last time I checked, wasn't posting people's personal details by searching social networking sites like Facebook against the rules?

Yes, gets you a two week suspension if your username is Loki.

Posting personal details? someones name thats it, why was it you Ian? as the email was from someone called Ian? :laugh:

bring on the ban hammer or whatever it is then.

You really are a horrible person, not going to say what I want to call you, so hope you don't end up conning more people again.

Looks like you will though, but I think he should be ok to pay the guys this time, after all he has the HBK money to pay them with.

If he doesn't pay them, HBK will hear from his mates, then pull out.

How the promoter thinks he can go from not paying anyone to booking all these stars, booking a festival line up when not booked to do so, do events in another country with HBK after the UK ones when he took so long to pay people what he owes is stupid.

Don't buy a ticket or you will be ripped off.

NBW Southside, I know you mean well, but don't have anything to do with 1PW or you will find yourself having to pay most the costs yourself as well as having your reputation damaged so early in your promotion career.

1PW, the promotion that is, just fuck of die.

I also hope that Danny and the others running and booking 1PW get what they deserve, because what comes around goes around, so someone as scummy as you guys deserve something nasty.

You really are a horrible person, not going to say what I want to call you, so hope you don't end up conning more people again.

Looks like you will though, but I think he should be ok to pay the guys this time, after all he has the HBK money to pay them with.

If he doesn't pay them, HBK will hear from his mates, then pull out.

How the promoter thinks he can go from not paying anyone to booking all these stars, booking a festival line up when not booked to do so, do events in another country with HBK after the UK ones when he took so long to pay people what he owes is stupid.

Don't buy a ticket or you will be ripped off.

NBW Southside, I know you mean well, but don't have anything to do with 1PW or you will find yourself having to pay most the costs yourself as well as having your reputation damaged so early in your promotion career.

1PW, the promotion that is, just fuck of die.

I also hope that Danny and the others running and booking 1PW get what they deserve, because what comes around goes around, so someone as scummy as you guys deserve something nasty.

Thank you mate <3

• Paid Members

Regardless of whether or not this all goes ahead or people show up etc etc..

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with supporting britwres has it.. its to do with the fact they are apparently putting on a show with NASH, HALL, XPAC, ROAD DOGG, BILLY GUNN and DDP. No offence to the british lads, but this show is all about nwo and DX.

I just wanted to mention that to those saying 'go and support a brit wres promotion'. Whilst i do love brit wres and see what your trying to say, its not about the brit wres with this particular show.

I haven't actually bought a ticket for this but i decided last week that i may be would, as i wont lie, the announcements and names made me very excited and giddy, thats coming from someone who knows of the history of 1PW.

I think the thing that would put some fans at ease would be a clear refund option if people no show. Its easy to say 'wait for the 45 day paypal refund', but leaving buying tickets so close to a show means you may not get tickets if they sell out, train tickets cost a fuck load more and finding a close budget hotel isnt the easiest. Its a pain in the arse to be honest, so for me personally, i would like to know of what the refund policy for this particular show is.. due to the fact that i really want to go!!

(insert predictable response below lads :)

Manhattan Project's Weapon Of Mass Destruction.

Set To Appear So Far:

Kevin Nash

Scott Hall

Sean Waltman

Billy Gunn

Road Dogg Jessie James

Diamond Dallas Page

Rhino

Krimson

+ Many Many More.

Will Davey Richards be at this show? I see he is announced for NBW Southside the following night

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Davey Richards was on the flyer for The Last Stand during the show on Saturday. There were two other names on there that haven't been announced by 1PW, and since I'm such a lovely chap, I won't spoil those as well.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

Its a phat as fuck card in fairness, everytime i read it i grin like a bastard

and Lariat Tom... make another spoiler underneath it with the names... go on.. howay, please... go on. Im sure Danny wont mind..

Disclaimer - (he might)

On a side note, making figures for this is a proper chore now.

Archived