1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had some positive news on the Scott Hall probation front. so i am happy with that.

with 3 full days of 1PW action in one weekend we have a option to really do some matches mixing it up the best of the best, the best way we can.

I had the above idea last night, bot knowing PAC was announced. The idea of PAC vs XPAC sounds completely mint!

I'd much rather see PAC versus Davey Richards, let him really show off his talent.

Same here. I remember a ROH show with PAC vs Richards not being that good, but can't remember if it was a crowd thing or just a bad match. Both are on another level now and I'd love to see them go at it.

PAC had a couple of pretty average outings on the same weekend with ROH and it's not really representitive of what he can do. He had two much better matches in the UK with ROH against lesser opponents.

I have no doubt that a PAC vs. Richards match would be awesome.

PAC had a couple of pretty average outings on the same weekend with ROH and it's not really representitive of what he can do. He had two much better matches in the UK with ROH against lesser opponents.

I have no doubt that a PAC vs. Richards match would be awesome.

Yes, I think the other match that weekend was against Bryan Danielson. He's already more than made up for that in IPW:UK, it's time he got the chance to do the same with Davey!

Oh, and after seeing the WXW results from this weekend, I want to see Davey Richards vs Zack Sabre Jr more than ever.

The card is shaping up to be a cracker but I have to say that I am not keen on parting with my money until closer to the event.

A lot of UK wrestling fans lost out on money with the Wrestleslam 3 fiasco and if we are honest 1PW doesnt have a great reputation.

I have heard some things about 1PW and the imports that do truely concern me and with the card getting even more stacked, I do wonder if they can deliver.

I will wait until a few weeks before the event and pay via Paypal, at least that will give me time to make a claim back should everything go wrong.

Whilst this may all sound a bit negative, I do hope 1PW pull things off. Getting the best of the US indy talent over here as well as booking autograph, QnA's and a quailty card, is what the UK industry really needs.

The German Psycho "Bad Bones" Makes his Long awaiting return to 1PW.

Set To Appear So Far!

Kevin Nash

Scott Hall

X Pac

Billy Gunn

Road Dogg

Krimson

Rhino

DDP

Pac

Bad Bones

Davey Richards

Colt Cabana

Kevin Thorn

Fight Club

The M.O.B

Lionheart

Darren Burridge

Martin Kirby

Kris Travis

Noam Dar

+ Still SO many more.

The German Psycho "Bad Bones" Makes his Long awaiting return to 1PW.

Set To Appear So Far!

Kevin Nash

Scott Hall

X Pac

Billy Gunn

Road Dogg

Krimson

Rhino

DDP

Pac

Bad Bones

Davey Richards

Colt Cabana

Kevin Thorn

Fight Club

The M.O.B

Lionheart

Darren Burridge

Martin Kirby

Kris Travis

Noam Dar

+ Still SO many more.

Great line-up Danny. I can't wait especially as the fall out show is close to my home in Oxford shame though that it's in the town of our fierce rivals. Look out for the locals they have 12 fingers and 13 toes!

Archived