1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The very fact that he's spent the past few weeks on holiday while his show falls apart back home should tell you all you really need to know about the guy and how he handles business.

Absolutely agree.

I might be out of order saying this but going on holiday a month before what would have been your biggest show of the year with most of the International talent either not confirmed or having not been paid is fucking outrageous.

That Danny and his cohorts haven't been ran out of BRiTWRES!~ on a rail by other promoters who are being fucked over by him is unbelievable.

It really is breathtaking. I can't even fathom the thought process. If he hadn't poured what must be a good wedge into this holiday, it'd cover at least some of the deposits and airfares. And there's no way that promoting a massive show, you should be on holiday (and thus conveniently out of contact) so close to it anyway.

That's what I don't understand. Fair enough you can go on your holidays, it's a free world but then why book your show to take place a little over two weeks after you return? That wouldn't have been so bad if the imports had been paid correctly, had their plane tickets purchased and a few matches been announced to get people interested but there has been fuck all! One match announced containing an import (who I like) that wasn't even announced for the show and I'm sorry but Kid Kash against Val Kabious usn't gonna shift many tickets now is it?!

I think 1PW are con artists, try and get people to buy tickets on so called stars appearing, when it comes to running a business they havent got a clue, and who owns 1PW see below

Company Filing History Include Allotment of Shares

Type Date Description Order

AP03 09/11/2010 SECRETARY APPOINTED LORD MAURICE FREDERICK BROOKES

AP01 27/10/2010 DIRECTOR APPOINTED LORD MAURICE FREDERICK BROOKES

NEWINC 06/01/2010 CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION

GENERAL COMPANY DETAILS & STATEMENTS OF;

OFFICERS, CAPITAL & SHAREHOLDINGS, GUARANTEE, COMPLIANCE

MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION

ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION

LATEST SOC 06/01/2010 06/01/10 STATEMENT OF CAPITAL;GBP 1

Yes when they started up again I saw mention of that man and in Danny Rodd's friend list on Facebook were 3 Maurice Brooks, all with barely any friends and details that don't match on the other profiles, that all only had Rodd in common, that seems to be no longer the case now but I found the accounts, all strangely starting up at the same time as the company re-registered. So either he is a front or a fictional character to be a scapegoat when Rodd eventually gets hit with the lawsuits or claims.

1) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100...340&sk=info

2) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000617416789

3) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000099208552

Potentially inappropriate place to post this, but will Kid Kash draw one person to the show that wouldn't have attended anyway based on other stars or the fact it's a wrestling show.

Archived