1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

Will Davey Richards be at this show? I see he is announced for NBW Southside the following night

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Davey Richards was on the flyer for The Last Stand during the show on Saturday. There were two other names on there that haven't been announced by 1PW, and since I'm such a lovely chap, I won't spoil those as well.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Thank you :p much appreciated :)

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davey Richards was on the flyer for The Last Stand during the show on Saturday. There were two other names on there that haven't been announced by 1PW, and since I'm such a lovely chap, I won't spoil those as well.

So these names are so top-secret, they've already been included on flyers?

Fucksake, lads.

I dont mean for this to sound like a sarcy comment, its a genuine question, is any British talent on the show? Apologies if I hadnt read something properly and its blatantly obvious

That's the good and bad of 1PW Shows they offer great imports into the scene but also then it means less british guys on shows, it's all about getting the right balances.

I dont mean for this to sound like a sarcy comment, its a genuine question, is any British talent on the show? Apologies if I hadnt read something properly and its blatantly obvious

Yes lots of UK Guys are signed up for this

Nash is announced for DPW GrandSlam on May 29 in Holland.

Holland has a relatively small wrestling fanbase (only 4 promotions), so this is absolutely HUGE for Holland.

I really pray 1PW doens't screw this up this time. This will be make or break for the future of dutch wrestling aswell.

Good luck!

Archived