1PW - The Last Stand [28/05/2011]

1PW

• Paid Members
Now I'm really interested! If they get Scott Hall in that would be amazing. Hall, Nash, Waltman and HBK in the same place would make me walk to the event! Its by far the most stacked event I've ever seen outside a WWF, WCW or TNA show.

HBK's October if you re-read it.

Oh. Fuck that then. I thought they were talking about the Nash dates. Being dyslexic and being in a Kevin Nash related thread fucks up your ability to read. Surely now HBK is doing autograph signings, there's a money mark out there to get the band back together?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am i right in thinking everyone announced will be together on at least one of the days though??

Saturday everyone who is announced and yet to be announced will be the only day everyone is there.

Anyone know if there's a bar at the venue?

Only ever been to Deeside Leisure Centre to watch Connah's Quay Nomads play in the League of Wales.

Yes there is a bar. we are running our own bar inside the venue.

I really want to attend. But I'm going to see how The New Dawn goes first before I consider letting my mates in Chester know. Then I'll decide on the day to attend or not (aka check here to see if they have arrived or not). If they don't turn up no biggy i'll just get smashed instead! Hope they do though man!

Is this it for imports now?

I really want to attend. But I'm going to see how The New Dawn goes first before I consider letting my mates in Chester know. Then I'll decide on the day to attend or not (aka check here to see if they have arrived or not). If they don't turn up no biggy i'll just get smashed instead! Hope they do though man!

Is this it for imports now?

Nope..

Also Ulf Herman has been announced to make his return to 1PW at The New Dawn to replace the injured Jon Ryan

Hardcore Rules

Jimmy Havoc Vs Ulf Herman

Archived