St. Valentine is also patron saint of epileptics and bee keepers.

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Right, here's the plan for the 14th:

I have the Presidential Suite of the Bloomfield Hotel in Mullingar (Ireland) booked (got that suite, a bouquet of flowers on the bed, and dinner for two for 276 bob)

She thinks we're going to see our mates down that way so she'll get a nice surprise.

She usually gets filthy when she drinks champagne, and when under the influence of bubbly she'll do things you wouldn't even see in a Peter North production, so I'm buying a bottle of Brut in the local Off License, coz bollox am I paying hotel prices for it just to be left on the pillow when we walk through the door. I'll fill her with Lucozade in the car drive down so she's bursting for a jimmy by the time we get to the room and she'll run straight to the pot, so I can put the cheap bubbly on the pillow and she'll be none the wiser, only the more appreciative.

I'll then run the jacuzzi bath in said suite for both of us, dip in and rub me crown and some shower gel against her bumhole in the vain hope she might let me goose her up there. If she doesn't loosen the pucker so early, I'll have to endure hours of bastarding torture probably talking to other bastard couples we only just met in the bar, the fella's in which are probably either United or Liverpool fans and can't see past their own clubs starting 11 to hold a decent conversation with them, so I'll sit there scorpy, sulky and randy, with a horn fluctuating between a semi and a kinger all through the night because my bird has her cleavage out as always.

Then hopefully we head back to the room, give her a glass of champers to round of the night, and it's like black or red on the roulette table. She'll either pass out and I'll wind up taking her Heat magazine and bang one out into the toilet, or I can be Manhammer for the preceding hour...or 2 minutes...depending on how much I've had to drink myself.

That be it...

It doesn't even register anymore, unless someone brings it up to me. I have no interest in a long term relationship for a few more years at least, and if I did want to impress someone I wouldn't have to wait until Valentines Day to buy them flowers or chocolates or plan a romantic surprise.

However, I will be getting insanely drunk, probably off Tanqueray, and as such will be sleazily patrolling some club come 3AM trying to persuade women to accompany me home 'because it's the day of love' or something equally as tragic. Unless yayo is involved, in which case I'll be standing in a corner trying (failing) to look cool and deludedly thinking I'm too good for any girl in said club.

Archived