St. Valentine is also patron saint of epileptics and bee keepers.

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Walking into a fancy restaurant, being stopped by a front-of-house type guy/gal with a clipboard, telling them "This won't take long", storming up to a couple consisting of a man I'm jealous of, giving him a hair-dresser's slap across the chops while shouting "Trollop!", then fleeing the establishment. Crying. With someone else's gammon.

• Paid Members

A lot of people ask me, "SSB, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument.

• Paid Members
A lot of people ask me, "SSB, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument.

Yeah it is pretty sweet if the lass is really game.

One wouldn't look me in the eye though, all business. Thats a bit of a thrill killer.

Archived