Which country are you from?

tiger_rick

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Just a little poll out of interest. noticed a lot of Welshies popping up around the place. So what, roughly, is the make up of the UKFF?

Oh, it's country of birth. Please leave a response if you hit one of the "other" options.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Country of birth is Scotland, but I've spent most of my life in England, and the rest in Ireland. I'm never quite sure how to answer 'where I'm from', since I'd be the most plastic of scots. Since my family has now been in Ireland for the last 20 years (I was there for seven), and it's the longest I've ever stayed in one place, I regard it as my home.

On the plus side, I get to say that I'm an Englishman, an Irishman AND a Scotsman, and if I walk into a bar, hilarity ensues.

• Paid Members
Country of birth is Scotland, but I've spent most of my life in England, and the rest in Ireland. I'm never quite sure how to answer 'where I'm from', since I'd be the most plastic of scots. Since my family has now been in Ireland for the last 20 years (I was there for seven), and it's the longest I've ever stayed in one place, I regard it as my home.

On the plus side, I get to say that I'm an Englishman, an Irishman AND a Scotsman, and if I walk into a bar, hilarity ensues.

:laugh:

Would you explode if you walked into a bar, or various other jokes worthy places?

• Paid Members

:laugh:

Would you explode if you walked into a bar, or various other jokes worthy places?

That would be if I was Northern Irish...

• Paid Members
I am from Northern Ireland, born and raised.

On the playground was where I spent most of my days.

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool,

And all shooting rubber bullets outside of the school,

When a couple of guys, they were up to no good,

Started making trouble in my neighbourhood,

I got in one little fight with the IRA,

Mam said 'You're moving with your auntie and Uncle in Coleraine'

Archived