Which country are you from?

tiger_rick

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
I am from England, not one of those other horrible places mentioned in the list.

I dunno. It's a close call between Scotland and Croydon where I'd rather be. Or rather not be, more accurately.

Croydon is definitely a place with a reputation far worse than reality though. It's a bit grubby and bit dull but aslong as you stay out of West Croydon is perfectly fine (and if you don't like it that much a bunch of nicer places are 30-40 minutes away). Saying that, my ladyfriend has a flat in lovely Pimlico so I live there as much as I can (which is about 5-6 nights a week). Endless stuff to do when you live in London.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I am from England, not one of those other horrible places mentioned in the list.

I dunno. It's a close call between Scotland and Croydon where I'd rather be. Or rather not be, more accurately.

Croydon is definitely a place with a reputation far worse than reality though. It's a bit grubby and bit dull but aslong as you stay out of West Croydon is perfectly fine (and if you don't like it that much a bunch of nicer places are 30-40 minutes away). Saying that, my ladyfriend has a flat in lovely Pimlico so I live there as much as I can (which is about 5-6 nights a week). Endless stuff to do when you live in London.

Yeah, I used to live there myself. It's not as rough as it has a rep for, but it is certainly dull and a bit depressing. There's a few decent places down towards South Croydon these days - my folks live in Purley and I still have friends around the area so I'm there from time to time. Aja's/Crown and Pepper is a nice family run pub/Indian restaurant with a good beer garden with Shisha pipes - good vibe in that place; I like it there. I've never had the food but I've heard it's decent.

• 2 weeks later...
I was born in England, so technically I'm English. However, my dad's half Welsh, my mums completely Welsh so according to my family I'm 3/4 Welsh.

Well no, technically you're Welsh. Your country of birth is England.

Now, are you any good at rugby?

Archived