You dirty little buggers !

Fat Boy Mendoza

• Paid Members
I always wash them, its not to do with germs so much as it's just a comfort thing. I tend to wash my hands more thoroughly when I'm tense as they don't "feel right". The only exception is when there is no sinks or taps.

on the topic of pub bogs the raise of the freshen up man seems to have gone round my way, no more are we forced to "freshen up for the pussy" while being informed theres "no splash, no gash". Nothing will beat that one in London who wouldn't let me use "his taps" because I refused to buy his wares.

No armani, no punani.

Any others?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always wash them, its not to do with germs so much as it's just a comfort thing. I tend to wash my hands more thoroughly when I'm tense as they don't "feel right". The only exception is when there is no sinks or taps.

on the topic of pub bogs the raise of the freshen up man seems to have gone round my way, no more are we forced to "freshen up for the pussy" while being informed theres "no splash, no gash". Nothing will beat that one in London who wouldn't let me use "his taps" because I refused to buy his wares.

No armani, no punani.

Any others?

Matey in The Orange House / Mortimers at the Cov Skydome's song (to the tune of London Bridge is falling down) was "Freshen up for punani, punani, punani. Freshen up for punani, I want pussy".

Everyone used to join in with it too. I loved that song.

No armani, no punani.

Any others?

No spray, no lay.

If I do go out I always wash my hands after going bathroom hell I even carry around a bottle of that dry hand gel and wash them again after I get out just in case someone hasn't washed their hands and opened the door.

I do admit I do have a touch of OCD and must wash my hands about 50 times a day anyway I usually go through a bottle of dry hand gel a day

• Moderators
If I do go out I always wash my hands after going bathroom hell I even carry around a bottle of that dry hand gel and wash them again after I get out just in case someone hasn't washed their hands and opened the door.

I do admit I do have a touch of OCD and must wash my hands about 50 times a day anyway I usually go through a bottle of dry hand gel a day

The escalation of this post is perfectly timed. Read it out loud - it's like an Alan Bennett monologue.

Havent read this whole thread, but I think the main hygiene problems with not washing your hands is not so much your cock is dirty, nor is it you didn't piss on your hands, but you are touching the door handle, the flush etc, where there are a load of germs.

I must admit though, that if I go into a toilet and the sinks make me feel like I will actually end up with dirtier feeling hands after I've used the facilities, I just don't bother.

If it's a nice toilet, clean etc. Then I'll happily wash up.

No armani, no punani.

Any others?

No spray, no lay.

No Calvin Klein, no 69.

Wash ya fingers for da mingers.

Let me quote the lord aka George Carlin:

"And another thing, I don't always wash my hands after I go to the bathroom. Can ya deal with that? You know when I wash my hands? When I shit on them! You know how often that happens? Tops, two or three times a week. Maybe a little more frequently over the holidays, ya know what I mean?"

Unless you piss on your hands what really is the need? Do you wash your hands everytime you scratch yourself?

No but it's not the same thing. If I scratched my face because I had an itch that would not be the same as if I had a itch deep in the crevasse of my arse-hole. If I had to scratch my naked arse-hole with a finger then I would definitely wash my hands. If I scratched my face then I wouldn't feel the need to wash my hand.

Put it this way, if one of your mates handed you over a pint in the pub would you drink it ?? Of course you would. If the same mate got his cock out and wiped his helmet around the end of the pint glass before he handed it over to you would you still drink from it ?? I think not.

How the fuck do you take a piss? Since when do you scratch your arse hole and wipe your cock and utensils?

• Paid Members
Unless you piss on your hands what really is the need? Do you wash your hands everytime you scratch yourself?

No but it's not the same thing. If I scratched my face because I had an itch that would not be the same as if I had a itch deep in the crevasse of my arse-hole. If I had to scratch my naked arse-hole with a finger then I would definitely wash my hands. If I scratched my face then I wouldn't feel the need to wash my hand.

Put it this way, if one of your mates handed you over a pint in the pub would you drink it ?? Of course you would. If the same mate got his cock out and wiped his helmet around the end of the pint glass before he handed it over to you would you still drink from it ?? I think not.

How the fuck do you take a piss? Since when do you scratch your arse hole and wipe your cock and utensils?

You've obviously never dated a Goth chick.

No armani, no punani.

Any others?

Matey in The Orange House / Mortimers at the Cov Skydome's song (to the tune of London Bridge is falling down) was "Freshen up for punani, punani, punani. Freshen up for punani, I want pussy".

Everyone used to join in with it too. I loved that song.

Haha, there used to be someone in Stoke that sang that, but with the ending of 'I love pussy' instead. I almost felt guilty for not buying any fragrances, but nah. Always wash my hands though, probably a mixture of habit from when I was younger cos my mum and dad always told me to wash my hands after I'd been to the toilet. I guess it must have stuck.

• Paid Members

It really depends on how clean the place it in general. For all the germophobes though, It's probably a better idea washing your hands before you piss. Who know's what you pick up from beer bottles, door handles, the bar, other people, etc before you go and touch your presumably thoroughly washed johnson.

EDIT

I got in a right to-do with a toilet attendant once. He offered me some aftershave and I sprayed it about myself as if it were my own. He started screaming "TWO SHOTS! TWO SHOTS ONLY!" at me and ripped the bottle out of my hands. Since then I just ignore them. It seems easier than trying to get to grips with the etiquette rules of the little African chap with the towels and cologne.

Archived