You dirty little buggers !

Fat Boy Mendoza

So I was out last night in a bar in Manchester and I was getting through a few pints of beer during a friend's leaving do. Because I was drinking a fair bit it wasn't long before I "broke the seal" and ended up going for a piss after every other pint. This however is not a discussion about this but more about what I witnessed during my visits to the bathroom !!! (cue gay jokes)

Whilst in the loo I think I would say that a vast proportion of the people in there would go for a piss and not wash their hands ! Is this just me or is that pretty minging ?? It was a nice bar and the client

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
My cock isn't dirty and I don't piss all over my hands.

Oh so you are one of those then are you ? :-(

One of those what?

The ones who DON'T piss on their hands, you clearly got told some wrong information. Piss is a natural perfume to attract the ladies. And a dirty cock is even more vital.

Unless you piss on your hands what really is the need? Do you wash your hands everytime you scratch yourself?

No but it's not the same thing. If I scratched my face because I had an itch that would not be the same as if I had a itch deep in the crevasse of my arse-hole. If I had to scratch my naked arse-hole with a finger then I would definitely wash my hands. If I scratched my face then I wouldn't feel the need to wash my hand.

Put it this way, if one of your mates handed you over a pint in the pub would you drink it ?? Of course you would. If the same mate got his cock out and wiped his helmet around the end of the pint glass before he handed it over to you would you still drink from it ?? I think not.

My cock isn't dirty and I don't piss all over my hands.

Oh so you are one of those then are you ? :-(

One of those what?

The ones who DON'T piss on their hands, you clearly got told some wrong information. Piss is a natural perfume to attract the ladies. And a dirty cock is even more vital.

I just piss all over her face at the end of the night.

• Paid Members
Unless you piss on your hands what really is the need? Do you wash your hands everytime you scratch yourself?

No but it's not the same thing. If I scratched my face because I had an itch that would not be the same as if I had a itch deep in the crevasse of my arse-hole. If I had to scratch my naked arse-hole with a finger then I would definitely wash my hands. If I scratched my face then I would feel the need to wash my hand.

Put it this way, if one of your mates handed you over a pint in the pub would you drink it ?? Of course you would. If the same mate got his cock out and wiped his helmet around the end of the pint glass before he handed it over to you would you still drink from it ?? I think not.

What if his cock was clean, like KillerTwists? I really need to stop talking about his cock, else I'll become the forum expert :(

No but it's not the same thing. If I scratched my face because I had an itch that would not be the same as if I had a itch deep in the crevasse of my arse-hole. If I had to scratch my naked arse-hole with a finger then I would definitely wash my hands. If I scratched my face then I would feel the need to wash my hand.

What if his cock was clean, like KillerTwists?

When I'm having a slash I don't rub my fingers all over my bellend. Might seem a bit strange, but I wouldn't know. I've never watched another man in the toilet before.

What if his cock was clean, like KillerTwists? I really need to stop talking about his cock, else I'll become the forum expert :(

It could be the cleanest cock in the world but would you want it rubbed around the place where you drink from ?

Archived