You dirty little buggers !

Fat Boy Mendoza

Unless you piss on your hands what really is the need? Do you wash your hands everytime you scratch yourself?

No but it's not the same thing. If I scratched my face because I had an itch that would not be the same as if I had a itch deep in the crevasse of my arse-hole. If I had to scratch my naked arse-hole with a finger then I would definitely wash my hands. If I scratched my face then I would feel the need to wash my hand.

Put it this way, if one of your mates handed you over a pint in the pub would you drink it ?? Of course you would. If the same mate got his cock out and wiped his helmet around the end of the pint glass before he handed it over to you would you still drink from it ?? I think not.

What if his cock was clean, like KillerTwists? I really need to stop talking about his cock, else I'll become the forum expert :(

It could be the cleanest cock in the world but would you want it rubbed around the place where you drink from ?

:confused:

Getting a little close to the bone with regards to my own cock here..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Unless you piss on your hands what really is the need? Do you wash your hands everytime you scratch yourself?

No but it's not the same thing. If I scratched my face because I had an itch that would not be the same as if I had a itch deep in the crevasse of my arse-hole. If I had to scratch my naked arse-hole with a finger then I would definitely wash my hands. If I scratched my face then I would feel the need to wash my hand.

Put it this way, if one of your mates handed you over a pint in the pub would you drink it ?? Of course you would. If the same mate got his cock out and wiped his helmet around the end of the pint glass before he handed it over to you would you still drink from it ?? I think not.

What if his cock was clean, like KillerTwists? I really need to stop talking about his cock, else I'll become the forum expert :(

It could be the cleanest cock in the world but would you want it rubbed around the place where you drink from ?

Speak for yourself....

But in all seriousness, it's kinda rank to not wash your hands after holding your wang. The worst one for that is my Dad; if he was a cook then sausage residue would always be on the menu.

EDIT : KillerTwist, I'm disappointed that you would try to turn this thread into a series of meaningless and dull innuendos. To think you could start this all by yourself was being very cocky (shoot me, I feel dirty now :( )

• Paid Members
It's a fucking good job you OCD types have never been forced into conscription or whatever. What are men these days? I bet you use straighteners.

How else do you straighten pubes you fool?

• Paid Members
KillerTwist, I'm disappointed that you would try to turn this thread into a series of meaningless and dull innuendos. To think you could start this all by yourself was being very cocky (shoot me, I feel dirty now :( )

See, any Tom, Dick or Harry can do it.

If your name is Harry then I salute you, if not then that was awful

KillerTwist, I'm disappointed that you would try to turn this thread into a series of meaningless and dull innuendos. To think you could start this all by yourself was being very cocky (shoot me, I feel dirty now :( )

See, any Tom, Dick or Harry can do it.

If your name is Harry then I salute you, if not then that was awful

:( I know, it was a bit wooden wasn't it.

• Paid Members

The classic military based joke

A US Marine walks into a toilet, takes a piss and whilst washing his hands a Royal Marine Commando walks in, takes a piss and goes straight for the door, the US Marine mutters under his breath:

"In the US forces they teach us to wash our hands after taking a piss"

The Royal Marine retorts:

"Really? In our forces they teach us not to piss on our hands!"

• Paid Members

I always wash them, its not to do with germs so much as it's just a comfort thing. I tend to wash my hands more thoroughly when I'm tense as they don't "feel right". The only exception is when there is no sinks or taps.

on the topic of pub bogs the raise of the freshen up man seems to have gone round my way, no more are we forced to "freshen up for the pussy" while being informed theres "no splash, no gash". Nothing will beat that one in London who wouldn't let me use "his taps" because I refused to buy his wares.

• Paid Members
on the topic of pub bogs the raise of the freshen up man seems to have gone round my way, no more are we forced to "freshen up for the pussy" while being informed theres "no splash, no gash". Nothing will beat that one in London who wouldn't let me use "his taps" because I refused to buy his wares.

Should've told the management about that, that's a piss-take (so to speak). Sometimes I don't mind those guys, but generally they get a bit on my nerves. Money for handing me a paper towel? Maybe 50p for a squirt of Pussey Miyake, but that's about it.

Archived