Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
You are not funny.

You strike me as the type who would address a group of people with the opening line "If I can be serious for a minute."

Did Lance Storm have his own Team Canada style group in WCW in the 00's? I can't ever remember him being apart of either nWo factions or the new blood?

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are not funny.

You strike me as the type who would address a group of people with the opening line "If I can be serious for a minute."

Did Lance Storm have his own Team Canada style group in WCW in the 00's? I can't ever remember him being apart of either nWo factions or the new blood?

Thanks.

Yes he did have a Team Canada which included the Canadian icon Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

So, how 'bout those posts of the year?

We'd be wasting our time nominating anything now. Everyone knows the pCc are just going to nominate and vote for each other so they can hold onto their spots and keep everyone else back from getting a chance to break into the upper echelons of the forum.

So, how 'bout those posts of the year?

We'd be wasting our time nominating anything now. Everyone knows the pCc are just going to nominate and vote for each other so they can hold onto their spots and keep everyone else back from getting a chance to break into the upper echelons of the forum.

The pCc weren't even booking when the awards were done. The Invision suits are to blame for the continued death of the UKFF.

• Paid Members
Yes he did have a Team Canada which included the Canadian icon Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Don't forget Elix Skipper, prime time baby, and Jacques Rougeau. That Canadian rules match would have been all right if it wasn't taking the piss out of Canada in Canada.

Great, my Internet breaks down for a few days, and all this fucking shit goes down.

Is anything actually different now or are people just talking a load of bollocks like usual?

Is Butch still funny? Is Dillkid still not The Phenom? Is Neil still getting his cock sucked off by some members, whether he likes it or not?

• Paid Members

Nominating this utter gem from Lister in the politics thread. The context is key here, but Happ was talking some shite about how '5 a day coordinators' were pointless, and then segued into a huge rant about how kids who took their parents to McDonalds were up there with child abusers. Leading to this.

It's certainly right that government should take seriously the problem of parents feeding crap to their children. Certainly you could just pass laws about what parents do, but that sounds very left-wing authoritarian.

Alternatively, I believe there are some existing campaigns to stress the important of eating healthily, for example through easily memorable rules of thumb such as eating five portions of vegetables and fruit each day. Helping parents get educated about nutrition so they can then make informed decisions in a free market society would seem the logical strategy in an era of a liberal-conservative government.

Lot of parents in each city, though. Lot of work to be done.

Probably needs coordinating.

Archived