Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

I was fighting this lad once, outside ASDA. Halfway through the fight, I got him in a sleeperhold and as he was almost unconscious, he raised a single index finger in the air and elbowed me once in the stomach. I kept the hold on. He elbowed me again and I loosened my grip slightly. He did it a third time, and I had to release the sleeper. He ran toward me and being the smart fighter I am, I raised a knee to his gut, sending him over into a somersault. I then picked him up, but out of the corner of my eye, his lass started flaunting herself and I got distracted. I went over and I began saying charming things that usually work with the girls like "yeah, you want a piece of this baby!" As I was doing this, she slid her purse into the bloke and he smacked me upside the head with it. Even though it looked like it didnt have anything other than lipstick and a lottery ticket in it, it hurt like I'd been smacked by half a brick or something. As I lay out cold on the floor, apparently he'd put me in a Tongan Death Grip. They then Fargo Strutted out of the ASDA's carpark.

My favourite so far in a thread that has the potential to be absolutely sensational. "yeah you want a piece of this baby!" had me laughing my tits off.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Ian's, and certainly fourth it, but I think Butch topped it.

This is clearly the "make up some utter bollocks" thread isn't it?

I had a fight in school once when I was 8. It was punches. Just punches. Not even good ones. I got a black eye, then I cried.

That's the only honest response you'll get here.

Woman. When I was in the womb I sparked a 12 year old, and his big brother had a go at me. He must have been 6'5" if he was a day. Needless to say I quickly gave him a leg sweep, got his back and Kata Hajimed him to fuck. And where is he now? Fucking dead. I'm here.

• Paid Members
Kevin Nash confirmed on Twitter that he's no longer working for 1PW in May

"I will not be working with 1pro wrestling in the U.K. in May the promoter could not come up with the deposit. Thank Danny Rodd"

What sort of deposti/retainer would a star like Nash want?

a real one

This ^^^^^ when the context of the thread is there, this is brilliant!

• Paid Members

Woyzeck for this one in the "Submissions in real fights" thread.

I was getting the better of some lads who jumped me outside the local Chinese, when the owner came and threw salt in my eyes. Luckily I had the foresight to duck and my assailants were blinded. Forever.

Another time I got into an argument with this black lad over which was better, Fresh Fields or French Fields, and things escalated over French Fields' exclusion of that woman who'd come in the back door and annoy Anton Rogers by going "It's only me, Sonia!" so I headbutted him. He just stood there, while I dropped into a coma that lasted all summer.

• Paid Members

Fuck me, we've got a winner

However when it does get nasty and the occasional tool is involves the "hardcore" element you have seen in wrestling will come to fruition. I'm not proud of it but my ABH conviction come after repeatiing something from wrestling i had scene.

Gonna need the full story here. Did you shit in a sandwich and give someone e-coli?

No someone tried to rape me when i was asleep, i woke up half way through and went mental.

As it says in all the police statments and court documents. Bradley Strickland only escaped when i slipped going to hit him over the head with a mirror i ripped off the wall.

The last sentence sounds like something from a child's English homework with the use of the full name. I'm sure his lawyer Harvey Stringfellow fought bravely against the conviction

From the same thread. Another gem from Mark Sloan.

the wall has been turned off for now. Genuine people wishing to speak to us simply need to email at sales@oneprowrestling.com or use the contact form on the website.

What happened on the wall? I missed it.

Didn't pay the brickie, so they didn't bother to come and finish it

:thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Splendid turn of phrase from Scott Malbranque:-

Calling the lad a 'bell' is a bit harsh isn't it Woyzeck, considering NSFW is embedded in the Thread Title?

I tell ya, you should unclench these days Woyzeck, sir. I'd say if you were having a peddle and decided to take it up a notch by going and rooting for your g-spot, your hand would come back to you minus a digit.

From this thread:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=76864

Archived