UKFF (Off-topic) Poster Of The Year 2010

tiger_rick

Best off-topic poster?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good list this year, probably closer than the "Dolt" award. Gladstone gets my vote for 2 reasons. 1. A lack of bobbins in the nominations and 2. He's my mate and will vote for me, thats how these things work after all.

• Paid Members

Voted Mr Seven. Good in the football and film threads, obviously knows his music, funny as fuck and deserved recipient of a perfectly orchestrated campaign against his unjust suspension a few months back.

I've just noticed bobbins isn't on the list. Agree or disagree with him, he's a rational, literate poster. As long as you don't talk about Liverpool ;)

• Paid Members
I've just noticed bobbins isn't on the list. Agree or disagree with him, he's a rational, literate poster. As long as you don't talk about Liverpool ;)

I nominated bobs, so did Legend Killer. He's a good poster, just probably doesn't post enough for most people to notice, plus he does wind some people up.

• Paid Members

Tough one to call this year, voted for JLM last year and Rick the year before that, both have been good again this year, I enjoy Gladstone in the football threads most of the time (he can come across overly aggressive at times too) and his film knowledge is always a pleasure to read.....but I voted for Chest this year. Consistently good poster, likeable guy and very funny.