Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 I enjoy Gladstone in the football threads most of the time (he can come across overly aggressive at times too) Guilty as charged, but faced with mongs like Metal On Metal and TapOut Tapes, it's pretty hard not to be.
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 I enjoy Gladstone in the football threads most of the time (he can come across overly aggressive at times too) Guilty as charged, but faced with mongs like Metal On Metal and TapOut Tapes, it's pretty hard not to be. oh absolutely, do what you want to those two.
Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted January 14, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2011 Can't choose between Woyzeck and Seven here. I think NEWM should be in the On-topic section rather than here, he was topnotch for months on end but then disappeared for a bit (think he got married or something equally as gay). This year and just in general too, Off-Topic is all about Woyzeck and Seven for me. Tremendous contributers both, in very different ways and that forum would be much weaker without them.
Paid Members MoChatra Posted January 15, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2011 I've gone with the boy Rockwell.
Recommended Posts