Family members you actually hate

wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Now, I would say my family is very close but I'm sure we've all got relatives we dread having to be polite to at weddings etc.

My cousin is a total piece of shit. My aunt and uncle raised him well and his brother and 2 sisters turned out to be really sound,normal people. He for some reason turned out to be a turd.

Few examples

-I know for a fact he stole money off my nan when she was alive. Then at her funeral he turned up stoned and tried it on with my girlfriend...at his fucking nan's funeral.

-He somehow got a nice girlfriend, really nice girl who he's cheated on countless times. Has a 2 year old daughter with this girl who he never bothers with and he has at least 2 other kids he's never seen.

-I was at a house party a few new years ago and he was trying to get his leg over with my friends little sister. Even after he was told she was only 14.

Complete and utter waste of oxygen. This thread may die on its arse but I'd be interested to hear about others shit family members, we've all got one right?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My partners brother is an absolute cunt. I mean, Grade A Cunt. I know its a bit rich coming from me, but trust me, after 5 minutes living with this rat bastard you'd sooner live with Hitler, Mussolini, The Crazy Frog and Wagner. This guy is nearly 15 and he:

1, Sits around and never does a lick of housework

2, Leaves any homework/coursework to the last minute (IE: Midnight the day before its due) and then cries and complains that he can't do it or doesn't understand it and gets his mum to do it

3, Treats his mum like a walking ATM

4, Answers everyone back and says that anything his sister and I like is crap

5, Hits and slaps his mum

6, Orders his meals, usually something completely different to what everyone else is eating so his mum has to cook ANOTHER meal, to be brought to him

7, Changes the channel if his mum is watching something

8, And possibly worst of all, he still gets his mum to wipe his arse for him

Of course I've spoken to the future Father-In-Law about this, and I get back "Oh, he's only a child, he doesn't know any better, you shouldn't judge him by an adults standards". How I have managed to not throttle the little bastard is beyond me.

• Paid Members
My partners brother is an absolute cunt. I mean, Grade A Cunt. I know its a bit rich coming from me, but trust me, after 5 minutes living with this rat bastard you'd sooner live with Hitler, Mussolini, The Crazy Frog and Wagner. This guy is nearly 15 and he

... sounds like an awful lot of teenagers, but not in the same league as the two earlier scumbags.

I also have the standard scumbag cousin who would be a good fit on The Jeremy Cunt Show.

Unknown number of kids - CHECK.

Drink problem - CHECK.

Known woman beater - CHECK.

Hardest man on the planet (compulsive liar) - CHECK.

Steals from his own family - CHECK.

Would probably have his legs broken (not just for the above reasons) if he returned to the local arear - CHECK.

I haven't spoken to my Mother for over 2 years. She's not a very nice person and has left me with some emotional problems. Because I chose to cut her out of my life that entire side of the family no longer speak to me. It doesn't bother me for the most part as my Grandad is a bullying wanker, my Nan's a sheep, my Aunt's a snob & my older sister is turning into my Mum. I do however miss my step-dad and my little sister.

1 - 7 I thought he was a typical spoiled little cunt but after reading number 8 his parents deserve a slap if you are being serious.

EDIT: I missread your post.

Deadly serious I'm afraid.

My partners brother is an absolute cunt. I mean, Grade A Cunt. I know its a bit rich coming from me, but trust me, after 5 minutes living with this rat bastard you'd sooner live with Hitler, Mussolini, The Crazy Frog and Wagner. This guy is nearly 15 and he

... sounds like an awful lot of teenagers, but not in the same league as the two earlier scumbags.

Please tell me you read the rest of it? I used to work in a nursery with the older kids and not even the youngest kid there was as bad as this twat-cracker.

• Paid Members
I haven't spoken to my Mother for over 2 years. She's not a very nice person and has left me with some emotional problems. Because I chose to cut her out of my life that entire side of the family no longer speak to me. It doesn't bother me for the most part as my Grandad is a bullying wanker, my Nan's a sheep, my Aunt's a snob & my older sister is turning into my Mum. I do however miss my step-dad and my little sister.

Can totally relate to that.

Not spoken to my Dad for around 5 years now. When him and my Mum divorced when I was 5, he stuck around and was great, and I have some nice memories of him. He met a new lass a couple of years after that, maybe when I was around 8 or 9. She has OCD and Agoraphobia and allsorts of stuff like that. She put on a load of weight because she never left the house and ended up like some sort of Gilbert Grape-esque weirdo who never spoke to anyone and always stayed in her room when me and my bro went round.

Around the same time my Dad stopped coming to see me and my brother on the weekends, despite arranging to. He wouldn't ring and cancel, he'd just not show up.

It took me until I was around 13 to finally give up on the useless cunt. He had 3 kids of his own with her, only two of which I saw.

So after about 3 years not speaking to him he added me on MSN and stupidly I started speaking to him again. By this time he'd started drinking often. Not heavily, just often. Anyway, long story short he started acting up and I told him he was a horrible useless prick and blocked him. Not spoke to him since.

Bumped into him a few times. One time in a shop and I just ignored him, and another at my Gran's, where I just walked past him in the passage when he said hello.

He never paid child support too, and one weekend when me and my brother walked 20 minutes to his house in the snow, he brought us straight back home in his car because we were a bit late.

Absolutely massive prat. He tried to add me on Facebook a while ago and I sent him a message telling him to jog on.

So yeah, I don't speak to my Dad, his mental obese girlfriend, or 3 half-siblings. I still see my grandparents and my aunties and cousins though., thankfully. They're canny.

• Paid Members

My uncle, aunt and cousin on my mother's side, which is all I have apart from from mother herself.

When my dad had cancer, not a single phone call to see how he was, no visit in the hospital, from the day he was diagnosed until the day he died.

I shan't say a single word to any of the three cunts for the rest of my life.

• Paid Members

If in laws count then I hate my mother in law. Before I married my wife she kept trying to get her to dump me for a plumber, she threw a plate at me that ruined my knee (several stitches were needed, even now 7 years later its painful) and ignored my mum at my engagement party. She then refused to come to the wedding and stopped the rest fo my wifes family from turning up by making up lies about us having banned them all.

I smile and play nice because I have to, but the less I have to do with her the better.

Now, I would say my family is very close but I'm sure we've all got relatives we dread having to be polite to at weddings etc.

My cousin is a total piece of shit. My aunt and uncle raised him well and his brother and 2 sisters turned out to be really sound,normal people. He for some reason turned out to be a turd.

Few examples

-I know for a fact he stole money off my nan when she was alive. Then at her funeral he turned up stoned and tried it on with my girlfriend...at his fucking nan's funeral.

-He somehow got a nice girlfriend, really nice girl who he's cheated on countless times. Has a 2 year old daughter with this girl who he never bothers with and he has at least 2 other kids he's never seen.

-I was at a house party a few new years ago and he was trying to get his leg over with my friends little sister. Even after he was told she was only 14.

Complete and utter waste of oxygen. This thread may die on its arse but I'd be interested to hear about others shit family members, we've all got one right?

I hope this does not "Die on its arse", my type of thread! I will have to get back to you on this one, but i believe you may have struck gold? There is way too much human shite about & most of us are related to at least one oxygen stealer.

Archived