Family members you actually hate

wandshogun09

• Paid Members
The reason why he kicked me out? he was "lonely" got a girlfriend who sucked his (should I say) my money dry him paying her for sex her in his ear and what do you know he listened to her, and how many people in my family hate her? every single one of us.

Amen to you all

:confused:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry been unwell today.

I'll rephrase myself.

He was "lonely" got a girlfriend who sucked him (should I say) my money dry. one hundred grand my father paying her

him paying her for sex.

And her being in his ear telling him what to do aka blackmail he listened hook, line and sinker.

• Paid Members
I don't think any of you ever been disowned by your own father, kicked out on, the streets, screwed out of a 3 bedroom house and one hundred grand?

Well I Have

I recall on the 6/6/06 moments after walking out of my fathers new flat screaming at the top of my lungs ill never talk to that son of a ***** again, and you know what 5 long years its been ain't spoken a word to him, his health is deteriorating so what why should I care?

My mother bless her heart and soul passed away in 1998 and I do not care if you Wan't to mock me because karma will strike down upon you so hard, I'll laugh when you need help and not give that help.

Passed away April 1998 finding out the news hit me so hard

I was happy in college doing Construction, Retail, Number power, computers, clait all that stuff leaving late and having to go home me thinking go home tell mum what a day i have had to find out your father is there mums fell off the bus speculation until he said mum's dead it hit me straight through me like a hot knife through butter.

Going to the hospital to identify her body is something I don't think many of you has ever experienced.

Funny enough i recall laying in my bed no emotion at all watching cartoon network my uncle Derek comes in and consoles me and said she is not ever coming back it took me several years to find out what that meant, and me being deeply spiritual she is my guardian angel.

Back to my father since 2006 not any of his side of the family has not contacted me to find out what going on I'm saving that for my father's funeral, to open up the biggest can of whoop ass and serve it RAW!!!!

I find it funny my friends said you'll talk to him he's your dad, all the sob stories has not budged me one did to give me a guilty conscience thought about it and snapped out of it.

I belive my uncle Tony said it best tony when my father was complaining to him about me not speaking to him "what do you expect you kicked him out" how do you think he is going to react when you do that to your own son?

"If Linda was still alive Bernie would be dead and if mum was still alive Joyce and Percy" my mothers parents rest assured he would be dead within a matter of moments.

To speak the truth that I speak cannot handle it try and stop me you put this thread here you wanted an answer I gave you an answer.

I'm happy to see you guys with balls to stand up to what you belive in and i'm sorry for getting emotional or too deep i cannot help it its the way I am.

For my father not having anything to do with me in any way shape or form it makes me smile with pride knowing he has hit rock bottom no where to go all that money he worked hard for gone and yes he used to work like a bat out of hell).

That he no longer exists in my life vice versa proud to have the guts, the gall to do this I have because I'm fearless I take disaster on the chin, I have a passion for justice.

Ill never forget the time me n my friends was watching some classic WWF footage he comes in and punches me for no reason the many times I could had snapped on him the best payback is I don't exist in his life anymore hurts more than a pathetic fight, to live alone, to die alone and me not giving an absolute damn brings me more pleasure him not knowing anything about me, just what the 1st 24-25 years of my life is all he has.

The reason why he kicked me out? he was "lonely" got a girlfriend who sucked his (should I say) my money dry him paying her for sex her in his ear and what do you know he listened to her, and how many people in my family hate her? every single one of us.

Cruel? nah its the spoken truth hurts ooh Yea it hurts alright

Amen to you all

A Simple, "My dads a tosser and kicked me out of the house" would of done mate.

In all seriousness, im not taking the piss when i say, reading that was slightly strange, and you sir may need some form of counciling. Bar that, good look in all your future endevers.

I have a right twat of an uncle. He's a born again christian type. Not that there's anything wrong with having a belief, he's just a hyppocritical asshole with it and a 'dick head' double standard christian. Some of his behaviour is just bizarre, he's always upsetting everyone and sticking his oar into stuff and stirring. My mum once went to that old clairvoyant at Weymouth who read her palm and he charged round our house with the bible ranting and raving at my mum saying it's evil and loads of shit.

Another time his daughter (my cousin obviously) got married last year and he was just being annoying and obnoxious about her being the first of the grandchildren to get married and just being all stfu. Which was annoying but not terrible, except the fact he came round when I was out without the decency or guts to say it to my face that I couldn't go to the wedding unless I 'tidied myself up' because I would make all the wedding photos look bad!! :O What a see you next Tuesday haha! If I had a 3 foot purple mohawk and 20 facial peircings and neck tattoos maybe you could see his point. But I look perfectly normal! Utterly bizarre.

The most cuntish thing he did though was when my dear great Aunt passed away, her two step daughters came all the way to the West Country from Newcastle and Scotland for the funeral. And they are in their 60s themselves and it was decided best that they stay in my aunts house for a few nights. To set the scene it was winter and the house was old so can get rather cold but fine with the heating and stuff and the fire place. But the house turned out was left to my uncle in my aunts will. So what did he do? He cut the electricty and heating because it would be too 'expensive'! So they had to fork out for a hotel. What a wanker!

I don't think any of you ever been disowned by your own father, kicked out on, the streets, screwed out of a 3 bedroom house and one hundred grand?

Well I Have

I recall on the 6/6/06 moments after walking out of my fathers new flat screaming at the top of my lungs ill never talk to that son of a ***** again, and you know what 5 long years its been ain't spoken a word to him, his health is deteriorating so what why should I care?

My mother bless her heart and soul passed away in 1998 and I do not care if you Wan't to mock me because karma will strike down upon you so hard, I'll laugh when you need help and not give that help.

Passed away April 1998 finding out the news hit me so hard

I was happy in college doing Construction, Retail, Number power, computers, clait all that stuff leaving late and having to go home me thinking go home tell mum what a day i have had to find out your father is there mums fell off the bus speculation until he said mum's dead it hit me straight through me like a hot knife through butter.

Going to the hospital to identify her body is something I don't think many of you has ever experienced.

Funny enough i recall laying in my bed no emotion at all watching cartoon network my uncle Derek comes in and consoles me and said she is not ever coming back it took me several years to find out what that meant, and me being deeply spiritual she is my guardian angel.

Back to my father since 2006 not any of his side of the family has not contacted me to find out what going on I'm saving that for my father's funeral, to open up the biggest can of whoop ass and serve it RAW!!!!

I find it funny my friends said you'll talk to him he's your dad, all the sob stories has not budged me one did to give me a guilty conscience thought about it and snapped out of it.

I belive my uncle Tony said it best tony when my father was complaining to him about me not speaking to him "what do you expect you kicked him out" how do you think he is going to react when you do that to your own son?

"If Linda was still alive Bernie would be dead and if mum was still alive Joyce and Percy" my mothers parents rest assured he would be dead within a matter of moments.

To speak the truth that I speak cannot handle it try and stop me you put this thread here you wanted an answer I gave you an answer.

I'm happy to see you guys with balls to stand up to what you belive in and i'm sorry for getting emotional or too deep i cannot help it its the way I am.

Amen to you all

Wait a sec - this sounds (and the terrible grammar certainly points in that direction) very much like someone we know! Do you have any PWI magazines for sale?

• Paid Members

Fuck me, glad to hear other people have got some absolute waste of space dickheads in their families. Well I'm not happy you've got shite relatives just glad I'm not alone ;)

I feel like I've opened up some old wounds for poor WWEFan1980 by starting this thread though

Opened up old wounds? Bro, they will never heal, the scars and memories remain.

They haunt me from time to time.

PWI mags? nope sold my spare set of wrestling mags 10-15 years ago @ car boot sale.

Update on my father (hate calling him that) An hour ago he was admitted in hospital and may have to have his legs amputated.

Anyhow least his funeral will be 1/2 price.

Talk about sticking the fork in him he's done.

My dad's a wanker, but I'm not going to go into a huge sob story about it. Basically he left when I was 2 and I went to his place on weekends. As I got older I realised it was like a chore to him having me there, so I stopped going over (although we had a huge fight when he didn't tell me I had a new brother).

My cousin has the biggest issues of anyone I know. She's really selfish and self-absorbed, and constantly posts emo statuses on Facebook. She's so unbearable to be around I won't even go over there to visit her sister (who is the polar opposite, one of the coolest girls ever).

Archived