Awesome Kong Gets Job At Burger King

The Icon

Also, the price Kong was apparently charging your fiancee was still cheaper than ANY merchandise you'd find at a TNA event for example such as shirts and programmes. If she wasn't nasty/rude, I really don't see why you paint her in such a bad light.

Maybe if she had threatened to start killing small fluffy animals until your fiancee parted with her $20, then fair enough. Other than that, Kong quoted you a price, you didn't fancy it, move on. Hardly makes Kong this horrible cunt does it?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I like Kong for the same reason Mark Madden does- because she's different. That's why I liked Bull Nakano, Jazz & heel Beth Phoenix- they were dominant heels. WWE have seemingly outlawed this kind of female wrestler, limiting all heel Divas to the 'cowardly/cheat' role. Kong destroying a few of the bland same ol shit divas will make women's wrestling in WWE watchable.

Kelly Kelly is easily my least favourite womens wrestler. Shit name, awful wrestler, no personality- does not deserve to be anywhere near any ring- let along a WWE one. Just because she gave Johnny Ace a stonk-on.

You never know, considering Beths involvement last year, we may see her debut in the Rumble.

That would be an awesome way to debut her.

With the exception of Beth, WWE hasn't had anyone play the 'Chyna' role for nearly 10 years. And even Beth wasn't put over that strong doing woman-on-man fighting.

You can do so much more with an ugly fat girl than you can with a Barbie doll. You can do so much more with Kong than you can with, say, Kelly Kelly.

Fucking hell CVD, you and me actually agree on something....and its about a womens wrestler too!! :omg:

Bloody hell, this is a weird feeling...... :D

I'm assuming you agree with that statement seeing as you posted it.

I don't see them doing anything that would involve a woman taking wrestling moves from a man right now, that teased AA to Vicki Guerrero last week is probably as far as they'd go.

Agreed, however that was the beauty of the Chyna gimmick at first.

HHH has the big, mean, aggressive female bodyguard who could do you some serious damage if she hit you but, because she was a woman, the guy [in the morally correct world of the WWF in early 1997] could not hit her back, despite her taunting them to do so.

It was brilliant.

I like Kong for the same reason Mark Madden does- because she's different. That's why I liked Bull Nakano, Jazz & heel Beth Phoenix- they were dominant heels. WWE have seemingly outlawed this kind of female wrestler, limiting all heel Divas to the 'cowardly/cheat' role. Kong destroying a few of the bland same ol shit divas will make women's wrestling in WWE watchable.

I don't think Jazz is the best example to use. She was as bland as any wrestler has ever been, it just so happened that she was the ugliest woman in the arena at every show.

• Paid Members
I don't see them doing anything that would involve a woman taking wrestling moves from a man right now, that teased AA to Vicki Guerrero last week is probably as far as they'd go.

I'm fairly sure the PG rating prevents any kind of intentional male-on-female violence anyway - even if the female did happen to outweigh the male by 100 pounds.

I remember when TNA did the Awesome Kong vs Kute Kip match - Spike TV have a zero male-on-female violence policy (despite their, and TNA's 'edgy' image), so Kong completey squashed him with zero offence.

• Paid Members

I don't think Jazz is the best example to use. She was as bland as any wrestler has ever been, it just so happened that she was the ugliest woman in the arena at every show.

But she was booked as a tough, dominant wrestler rather than your typical diva- that's the point I was getting at.

I'm fairly sure the PG rating prevents any kind of intentional male-on-female violence anyway - even if the female did happen to outweigh the male by 100 pounds.

Does it? I thought Bubba Dudley put at least one woman through a table on Smackdown. I'd think it's not the PG rating that would stop WWE, it's the fear of backlash and negative attention.

Does it? I thought Bubba Dudley put at least one woman through a table on Smackdown. I'd think it's not the PG rating that would stop WWE, it's the fear of backlash and negative attention.

WWE wasn't PG then, it is now.

IIRC Smackdown TV shows around that time did have a PG rating.

Archived