Awesome Kong Gets Job At Burger King

The Icon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LayCool has been losing quite a lot lately and have been completely dominated by Beth and Natalya so it would make sense that they bring in Kong to help them gain the upper hand again.

LayCool/Kong would be a fantastic combination in my opinion and, when Kong eventually turns on LayCool and annihilates them, she could become a big time babyface.

If true, I never actually thought WWE would do it - sure they've had Bull Nakano, Bertha Faye and Aka Kong in the past but that was a lifetime ago and things have changed a lot since then, so good on 'em if they have. I just hope they give her more of a chance than Aloisia. She could make one hell of an impact given a chance.

How long before she is Santino's comedy Girlfriend and a Face waving at the crowd?

Well, I've just described about a months worth of booking with LayCool/Beth and Natalya so, I'd say about 6 weeks.

Oh, it'll be hilarious!

Don't be surprised if she eventually becomes more akin to her "Margaret" character from Hustle.

Save your breathe. Bubba The Talentless Cunt Sponge is a paragon of virtue and Awesome Kong is another Shimmer Slag who's great work is a mirage. According to some anyway. You don't want to be the one who inspires another "hilarious" rant.

I'd quite like to see her in WWE. It'd be different from the queue of bland, interchangeable Barbie dolls they currently employ.

This is so true.

Quite frankly, having met Kong and been a fan of her work, it might actually make me take a look over the WWE more than I do at the moment.

Archived