Awesome Kong Gets Job At Burger King

The Icon

Signings like this don't usually get announced on WWE.com anymore. It just happen and they're added to the FCW or Main Roster pages when they debut. I might be wrong but the last time I remember WWE pimping the signing of a star was Monty Brown, we all know how well that turned out.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So, has this actually been confirmed yet, not just "sources say"?

News sites such as pwinsider.com are confirming her signing was finalised on Wednesday so I'd go out on a limb and say this is true and Awesome Kong is on her way to WWE.

Thanks.

Thats a point, i know he left for personal reason's but where di old Monty end up?

I don't think he ended up anywhere. I heard at the time that his sister died, so he took on the job of raising her kids. Might be bs though. I'm surprised you never hear of him wrestling indies anywhere, which suggests maybe he doesn't and is done with wrestling.

Thats a point, i know he left for personal reason's but where di old Monty end up?

I don't think he ended up anywhere. I heard at the time that his sister died, so he took on the job of raising her kids. Might be bs though. I'm surprised you never hear of him wrestling indies anywhere, which suggests maybe he doesn't and is done with wrestling.

Taken from wiki

After leaving WWE, Brown began working on a range of athletic clothing called "Scripture Clothing".

Thats what Meltzer reported in the Observer, which if true, is an amazing thing to do.

He runs some athletic clothing line called "Scripture Clothing" apparently. Can't find anything on them to be fair.

• Paid Members

I can't see this working out any other way than Kong getting future endeavored between 6 months to a year. WWE will effectively ruin her during a heel run, with the babyface diva just resorting to stuff like fat jokes. It'll be constant. Don't expect her to get anywhere near as much offence as she did in TNA either. I'm all for her signing, but if anyone thinks she's going to be one of the most successful WWE divas ever I wouldn't be holding my breath.

I reckon it's pretty much a given Kong will get called fat [hell Lawler was calling Bull Nakano fat during her run 16 years ago!] but it's whether she will be made to look a joke, ala Bertha Faye [who was Monster Ripper in Mexico before she joined WWF].

Logic dictates she should be booked as a monster, so calling her fat should't have much effect if she is annihilating people along the way. It's if they turn her into something akin to Bertha Faye/Rosie Lottalove/Margaret where the fat jokes would ridicule her more than anything.

Hopefully, aside from an almost inevitable name change, they don't tamper with her gimmick too uch.

They were interested in signing her before she went to TNA so they evidently have had something in mind for her for a while. I think the world of Kong, she's a great person, works hard, will give them her all and most of all she'll stand up for her morals. Though I don't have the most faith in WWE when it comes to this the fact is think of the exposure it will give her and financial difference it will make to her name. Chances are she'll be on the next Raw v SmackDown game, will get action figures made of her etc etc and when/if things come to an end she'll make more money on appearances, shoot interviews, indies, TNA will probably offer her more money etc etc. I'm pleased for her, it's a great business decision whatever happens.

He runs some athletic clothing line called "Scripture Clothing" apparently. Can't find anything on them to be fair.

I've also seen Monters on the convention cicuit sporting some purple beards.

Archived