Awesome Kong Gets Job At Burger King

The Icon

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
UV-June-Mack2.jpg

One for the Russ Meyer fans out there...both of them.

Is that from Faster Pussycat Kill? Or something simliar? Either way, I remember seeing that on Bravo or something a few years ago...

I'm not familiar with which one it is, but it's definately not Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill (as that one was shot all in black and white). Neither is it Supervixens or Beyond The valley Of The Dolls, and I'm pretty sure it's not Cherry, Harry & Raquel either.

• Paid Members
I'm not familiar with which one it is, but it's definately not Faster Pussycat, Kill Kill (as that one was shot all in black and white). Neither is it Supervixens or Beyond The valley Of The Dolls, and I'm pretty sure it's not Cherry, Harry & Raquel either.

It think it might be Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens.

Good for her. TNA were fucking stupid not to sort her out with a decent contract when she consistently helped them to their highest tv ratings. I hope she gets to do her shit properly.

They need to hold off her debut til the Rumble and then just have her come in and destroy everyone.

Thinking that myself. Probably involve her with Beth, as she got involved in the last Rumble herself.

It think it might be Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens.

Confirmed this is correct.

• Paid Members
Are you suggesting "sources" might be wrong?!

I'm not suggesting anything, just it's not news until the headline is "WWE announce they have signed Kong".

I could have sources that say Kong has got a job at NASA, she's a new prototype nosecone.

Archived