Awesome Kong Gets Job At Burger King

The Icon

- Awesome Kong just tweeted the following:

My dreams just came true today. I got my dream job. Yes, THAT one.

credit: 411mania.com

So, Awesome Kong just got a dream job somewhere, is it WWE? A major fast-food chain? Is she back off to Japan? Or working as Bubba's PA?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

She would have been perfect for the women NXT. And by "perfect" I mean I'd love to hear Michael Cole ripping the piss out of her "work". I can't see WWE being interested though, if they could even afford her, this is the slag that thinks hitting a fellow employee should've earned her a payrise, imagine how much she's charging now that she's been arrested?.

And, she's fat.

Edit. Actually, I'd mark if she was brought in as Mark Henry's pregnant sister. That would be fantastic television.

She would have been perfect for the women NXT. And by "perfect" I mean I'd love to hear Michael Cole ripping the piss out of her "work". I can't see WWE being interested though, if they could even afford her, this is the slag that thinks hitting a fellow employee should've earned her a payrise, imagine how much she's charging now that she's been arrested?.

And, she's fat.

Edit. Actually, I'd mark if she was brought in as Mark Henry's pregnant sister. That would be fantastic television.

Personally, I'd mark if she ate Hornswaggle.

And, she's fat.

In regards to that, Bubba deserved everything she gave him for what he said about the Haiti earthquake situation. I will admit, I'm curious to find out what her new job is though.

• Paid Members
In regards to that, Bubba deserved everything she gave him for what he said about the Haiti earthquake situation.

Save your breathe. Bubba The Talentless Cunt Sponge is a paragon of virtue and Awesome Kong is another Shimmer Slag who's great work is a mirage. According to some anyway. You don't want to be the one who inspires another "hilarious" rant.

I'd quite like to see her in WWE. It'd be different from the queue of bland, interchangeable Barbie dolls they currently employ.

I hate Bubba (talentless hack) and I am a fan of Kong but even I think she was in the wrong also Bubba had started digging his own grave in TNA thanks to his comments so slapping him one was just plain stupid on Kong's part because if she had just acted like a professional (something alien to many pro wrestlers it seems) she would have kept her job while Bubba would eventually have been canned anyway.

• Paid Members

Will be interesting. I don't actually mind Awesome Kong to be fair. I dont believe I've ever said I disliked her, even if I didnt agree with her being a bit mental. But just from a sheer spectical standpoint alone, it would be interesting to see how she gets on if the rumours are indeed true. I always thought it would have been great if they brought her in during the Mickie James/Fat Lass storyline. What has to worry her is that Johnny Ace usually hires girls to have a good wank over, so they either have plans for her from the moment she signs her deal or she might be gone without debuting on TV like the last big lass they got rid of.

She has the look and everything the divas division needs to be somewhat interesting and not fast forward material. Most of the divas are interchangable. In the mid-1990s, the PPV matches with Alundra Blayze vs. Aja Kong or Bull Nakano were actually good. Awesome Kong could play the "Aja Kong" or "Bull Nakano" role.

Archived