CZW discussion

Mock-The-Cross

This looks like a crackin card top to bottom, drake v sami should be a belter! As richie said im a bit disapointed ruckus is replacing samuray but this match makes sense from.a storyline point of view with colon leaving blkout. Interesting to see if blkout gets any new members. What happenrd to rich swann? Did dj just stop booking him?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Would recommend John Zandig's various shoot interviews. Downloaded them via torrent, and they were quite funny. Seems a decent bloke. Straight laces and willing to rant in a hilarious manner.

Zandig's reveal that XPW bought all that coverage in the magazines is good to know. Always wondered why WOW Magazine would dedicate 6 pages an issue to the worst wrestling promotion ever. I guess WOW Magazine and its various spin offs were easy to pay off. There didn't seem to be an issue that wasn't filled with April Hunter, Jasmin St Claire and XPW.

He also reveals that if he'd have allowed Feinstein (who he refers to as 'the pedophile') to continue to film and sell CZW shows, there wouldn't have been a ROH in the first place. If you are big into early 2000s independents its second one is really worth a watch.

Has anybody got results from last nights show?

Taken from PWBTS:

Combat Zone Wrestling returned to Voorhees, NJ last night a pretty good crowd for a summer show....the crowd was more than rewarded by the main event and the two part angle that followed.

Only negative of the evening is that the advertised Tammy Sytch was nowhere to be seen. No one appeared to care in the least.

Match results:

Alex Colon defeated Devon Moore by pinfall

Joe Gacy defeated Mia Yim, Latin Dragon, Ruckus, Rory Mondo, Drew Gulak, Dustin Rayz, and Niles Young, pinning Mia Yim

August and September will see Combat Zone Wrestling return to Voorhees, NJ with Tangled Web taking place in August, and Down With the Sickness, the annual Chris Cash Memorial show taking place in September as part of a doubleheader with EVOLVE.on September 8.

Jake Crist and Greg Excellent defeated Dave Crist and DJ Hyde after Matt Tremont has came out and attacked DJ Hyde

Post-match, Greg Excellent used the second of his "three wishes" (storyline from last season, with wish 1 being a match at the ECW Arena) to set up Bulldozer Matt Tremont-DJ Hyde for Tangled Web in August

CZW World Tag-Team Championship

Azrieal and Bandido Jr. 4 Loco

Would recommend John Zandig's various shoot interviews. Downloaded them via torrent, and they were quite funny. Seems a decent bloke. Straight laces and willing to rant in a hilarious manner.

Do you know the name of the shoot you watched Ian? I got one of Zandig

• Paid Members

According to google, the other two shoot interviews are from Best on the Indies: John Zandig Volume 2 and The Ultraviolent Icon: The Zandig Story" Vol. 3.

On the XPW thing, it was around 2000. I remember they did a big 8 page article introducing us to characters such as Homeless Jimmy (who they compared to Mick Foley) and Supreme.

It's HybridEnt, it's a right load of bollocks! Took me a week to watch all of TOD because it'd take so long to watch 1 match that I wouldn't be up for another. On Saturday the stream was completely unwatchable and whilst I can now watch the show days later, it seems like its gone even slower!

It's HybridEnt, it's a right load of bollocks! Took me a week to watch all of TOD because it'd take so long to watch 1 match that I wouldn't be up for another. On Saturday the stream was completely unwatchable and whilst I can now watch the show days later, it seems like its gone even slower!

I did the same with ToD, one or two matches per sitting. I only managed to see 3 bouts from this event tonight. I shudder to think how long the Iron Man bout will take to load...

Archived