CZW discussion

Mock-The-Cross

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's the lowdown on this Samurai Del Sol character? He looks a lot of fun from highlight videos, seems to be agile and spectacular as hell, has a pretty damn cool mask, and does possibly the nuttiest dive going at the moment by adding a full corkscrew to the already-insane Mascara Dorada/Aero Star trademark running springboard.

Is he actually any good though? - decent worker, polished, ready for somewhere like AAA or the x-division?

From the little I know, he wrestled in a dark match for DG USA in late 09 and while they saw potential, they advised him to get more experience, become more polished and they'd keep an eye on him. He spent the subsequent time in Mexico and then returned to DG USA Mania weekend of this year and it was clear they'd got high hopes as they teased his debut and had him go over Yoshino in his first match (that show hasn't been released yet).

What I've seen of him, he's blown me away. Had two amazing matches against El Generico at the last EVOLVE weekend. Had a fantastic match with AR Fox at CZW's BOTB and it really does look like this year is going to be seen as his break out year.

• Paid Members

Why would a indie superstar like Sami need to go to FCW?

This one quite literally started with a bang, as Younger smashed his man through a table with a Death Valley driver within the first 60 seconds of the contest, though it wasn

Archived