CZW discussion

Mock-The-Cross

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In keeping with the other Czw thread about potential UK involvement, in calling it right now.... TOD X will be international, u.s, Germany, Japan and uk

Do you mean it will be held in these countries or just feature competitors from them wrestling in the usual field in Delaware?

I have always liked watching CZW and without fail every year will get a copy of TOD. Although I must admit the standard is deteriorating each year IMO. Nothing beats the times of Nick Mondo and Wifebeater and I definitely think that was the best times of CZW.

Must admit though DJ has done an excellent job in bringing it back and trying to improve awareness throughout different countries and stuff.

In keeping with the other Czw thread about potential UK involvement, in calling it right now.... TOD X will be international, u.s, Germany, Japan and uk

Do you mean it will be held in these countries or just feature competitors from them wrestling in the usual field in Delaware?

Aye, sorry keep it in Delaware, good idea or not? May not be overly expensive for them in the long run, they could run best of the best like that too.

Aye, sorry keep it in Delaware, good idea or not? May not be overly expensive for them in the long run, they could run best of the best like that too.

Probably the best idea to keep it in Delaware yeah, it would cost them a lot more to run a proper CZW promoted ToD card outside of North America. They seem to do okay in the current venue. It

How much is the feed?

Cage of Death pretty much always delivers. The 1st CZW event i got on video was COD4, Zandig vs Lobo was the opening match and blew me away! As mentioned COD5 was insane and along with 7(i think? Team Cash vs Team Blackout?) has 2 of my favourite matches ever.

Well apparently the feed will be a-ok on Saturday night. Any niggles have been ironed out and they'll be using only the best equipment, so I think im gonna' order it later on

Would u do a live screen capture for the ukff Via Justin.tv or something? :p

Well apparently the feed will be a-ok on Saturday night. Any niggles have been ironed out and they'll be using only the best equipment, so I think im gonna' order it later on

Would u do a live screen capture for the ukff Via Justin.tv or something? :p

No. Mainly because I wouldn't know how to do such a thing, secondly because it reduces the chances of companies like CZW doing it in the future and thirdly because I cant be arsed.

It's $14.99 for the chap who asked. About

Well, i've been attempting to watch the live stream of COD for the last hour and it's a complete joke. People are IRATE on CZWFans. Choppy and completely unwatchable. It's a huge shame as it's pro shot with about 3 different cameras and has commentary just like a Smart Mark Video release. I've currently missed all of the first match, and the majority of the second. Best be getting a refund..

Well, i've been attempting to watch the live stream of COD for the last hour and it's a complete joke. People are IRATE on CZWFans. Choppy and completely unwatchable. It's a huge shame as it's pro shot with about 3 different cameras and has commentary just like a Smart Mark Video release. I've currently missed all of the first match, and the majority of the second. Best be getting a refund..

Ooft!! Such a shame, mind you this is the main reason I would not watch wrestling on-line, I will wait for the DVD. Has anyone got results for the show?....

Archived