CZW discussion

Mock-The-Cross

One report I read said that a fat bald fan brought a guitar covered with thumbtacks to be used at the show, he got drunk and upset the wrestlers didn't use it so asked his friends to smash it over his head. Security had to rush over to stop his friends as they were hitting him over and over on the head with a guitar covered in thumbtacks and there was blood everywhere.

That

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know Cage of Death was only a few weeks ago, but I'm going to ask this anyways: Did anyone go for the $30.00 deal on Hybrid which gives you the iPPV, the DVD and signed poster? Does anyone have any idea about the size of the poster etc? I don't really want a massive wrestling poster hanging in my room these days, but I guess it would be a decent asset to the collection to just have rolled up somewhere if it's not going to take up too much room.

I was very happy with my piece of ring canvas from Tournament of Death. That beast still had glass shards embedded into it, not to mention 3 drawing pins and a healthy amount of Delaware grass! That was signed by all of the ToD entrants too. I love these little quirky items.

Also - thank you to those of you that have asked about me in here during my absence from the board.

I know Cage of Death was only a few weeks ago, but I'm going to ask this anyways: Did anyone go for the $30.00 deal on Hybrid which gives you the iPPV, the DVD and signed poster? Does anyone have any idea about the size of the poster etc? I don't really want a massive wrestling poster hanging in my room these days, but I guess it would be a decent asset to the collection to just have rolled up somewhere if it's not going to take up too much room.

I was very happy with my piece of ring canvas from Tournament of Death. That beast still had glass shards embedded into it, not to mention 3 drawing pins and a healthy amount of Delaware grass! That was signed by all of the ToD entrants too. I love these little quirky items.

Also - thank you to those of you that have asked about me in here during my absence from the board.

I've ordered the $30 set alright, but I haven't received it yet. First time ordering from Hybrid so hopefully it turns up soon.

I've ordered the $30 set alright, but I haven't received it yet. First time ordering from Hybrid so hopefully it turns up soon.

My ToD order actually took so long to arrive that I'd forgotten about it by the time it came! I wouldn't be surprised if these ones also took their time, as we'll have to wait until thew DVD is ready for release before the packs even go into the post. It will be worth the wait though, I'm sure.

Fucking hell, that's a cool collectible, eh? How did you go about getting that?

Glad to see you back!

Cheers David! The ring canvas was actually for sale on HybridENT. As soon as I saw that deal I jumped on it, knowing there would only be a limited number of pieces in existence. I was expecting a little section no bigger than an A4 sheet of paper, but when it arrived it was at least 1 m

I might as well chuck this in the CZW thread rather than the deathmatch thread, as none of these were actual deathmatches. Here we go then with a little bit more of the action from Cage of Death 14:

Rich Swann vs Shane Strickland

These two always put on a respectable and entertaining bout. There were flips, cartwheels and somersaults of all descriptions in the early going of this grudge match. The point was kind of to emphasise that the men were almost equals in the technical stakes. The pace and tone really did descend into a more methodical and deliberate one after a a few more minutes had passed though. Swann was trying to play the heel, resorting to the dirty / weapon tactics more often, but both men did a good job of relaying the fact that there was a bit of bad blood between the two from previous shows.

The sickest move in this one came just before the 10 minute mark when Strickland planted his man with a high angle DDT on the floor. Swann's body was flipped completely upside down and ended up nigh on 180

Archived