CZW discussion

Mock-The-Cross

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I were wanting to check out some CZW, what would be the events to start with, and what time period should I start from?

Tournament of Death, Cage of Death and Best of the Best are their big shows so check out any of those for starters.

As for the time period, 2005 was a stellar year, it was better than ROH that year in my opion.

Best of the Best 2 is worth watching from 2002. Great show from top to bottom.

If I were wanting to check out some CZW, what would be the events to start with, and what time period should I start from?

Tournament of Death, Cage of Death and Best of the Best are their big shows so check out any of those for starters.

As for the time period, 2005 was a stellar year, it was better than ROH that year in my opion.

Best of the Best 2 is worth watching from 2002. Great show from top to bottom.

Cheers.

Do you like deatmatch style David, or are you more of a technical fan?

For time period, the earlier shows (especially the early Tournament of Deaths when Nick Mondo was still going) are generally the more hard core, gritty style. The newest stuff that I

• 1 month later...

Freebird's thoughts -

CZW Cage of Death 13

The US Marines in attendance at Cage of Death must have wondered what they had agreed to be involved with seeing a woman take a double team blockbuster / power bomb combination through a table delivered by the Runaways tag team, in the second match of the night! Not to mention Ruckus hitting Kimberly with a crazy falcon arrow style move, head first through a table to the concrete. Crazy bitches.

Nice to see Big Japan

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's the card for tonights show. It's on iPPV over at HybridENT:

CZW World Jr. Heavyweight Championship

1 Hour Ultraviolent Iron Man Match

DRAKE YOUNGER © vs. SAMI CALLIHAN

CZW World Heavyweight Championship

MASADA © vs. A.R. FOX

read the full story

CZW World Tag-Team Championship

4 Loco's AZRIEAL & BANDIDO JR © vs. The Nation of Intoxication's DANNY HAVOC & LUCKY 13

Tag Team Grudge Match

CZW Wired TV Champion DAVE CRIST & CZW owner DJ HYDE vs. JAKE CRIST & GREG EXCELLENT

Singles Challenge

4 Loco's ALEX COLON vs. *Blk-Out's RUCKUS

(*replacing Samuray del Sol while he attends to personal matters)

7 Person Up The Ladder Challenge Match

DEVON MOORE vs. DREW GULAK vs. 'Chainsaw' JOE GACY vs. MIA YIM vs. RORY MONDO vs. LATIN DRAGON vs. DUSTIN RAYZ

Archived