CZW discussion

Mock-The-Cross

CZW Is slowly improving DJ Hyde has made some differences as stated above, and they are starting to get the product out there more, this years Cage of death will be streamed live (Like fistfight I'n June/July which was a succsess) for a small fee, which is a good start, & they have been connecting with other companys from Europe & japan with the recent trip to Germany going well, DJ Hyde promised they would be back there early October 2011, which seems like money isn't a huge problem at the moment for the guys. The wrestling seems to have got better and there's only one or 2 ultraviolent matches per show now, (Excluding TOD) with most of the other stuff high flying x division type stuff with guys like Sonjay Dutt. Recently. Emailed them to see what they are doing with the wired tv show, (which can be found on there website) and it looks as if they are trying to push it onto iTunes weekly, along with sellin PPVS & Other shows, on iTunes. CZW has a loyal fanbase it's not big but I believe if they where close to bein shut down due to money issues, the fanbase would do there best to support it. They do have there tv show on a small tv network only I'n philidelphia but it's got a poor time slot of around 12AM - 1AM & does poor raitings.

So is anyone going to watch Cage of death Live?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I’ve always liked them and most people who say they are shit only say it to try’n make themselves look cool.

Don't be silly, Richie.

That was a bit silly actually Gladders, you'll have to forgive me cos I'm drugged out of my brain

No worries, old chap, I've had a bit too much ventolin this weekend so I sympathise entirely.

That's a good question. What's worse, CZW or XPW?

XPW by miles mate.

I'd say you're probably right. I can't think of any company worse than XPW was.

After I typed that I realised that I'm wearing an XPW T shirt! I do agree though they were probably my least favorite promotion. I especially couldn

So what's the current or rumoured line-up for Cage of Death? Any news on what style cage this year?

I've watched CZW on and off for ages but not at all for maybe a year, although i do try to keep up to date. As everyone says, the general consensus is that DJ Hyde in charge has improved things massively.

Any recommendations of shows from the past year or so? I will pick up Cage of Death if reports are good, as it usually delivers.

Anyone disappointed that Ryuji Ito or Deisuke Sekimoto werent booked for Cage of death next month!?

Why would he be seen as he's moved away from the death matches entirely and is Champ/has been Champ in much more credible feds?

He was shown as one of the potential challengers on a VT at 'Its always bloody' and plus I wouldve been interested in a straight wrestler taking on Gage- mind you Miyamoto aint a band replacement!

So what's the current or rumoured line-up for Cage of Death? Any news on what style cage this year?

Cage of Death match:

Suicide Kings (Danny Havoc, Devon Moore, Scotty Vortekz, and Dysfunction) vs. Cult Fiction and frirnds (tHURTeen, Brain Damage, Masada and Drake Younger)

The King Versus The World

CZW Ultraviolent Underground Champion Hardcore Nick Gage vs. Big Japan's Yuko Miyamoto

CZW Heavyweight Championship

Jox Moxley defends his CZW Heavyweight Title against Homicide

CZW Tag Team Tournament final

Osirian Portal vs. Philly's Most Wanted (Sabian/Joker) compete to fill the vacant CZW Tag Team titles

CZW Junior Heavyweight Championship

Adam Cole defends against AR Fox

#1 Contenders Match

Sami Callihan vs. Robert "Ego Fantastico" Anthony

Thats the best looking CZW card I've seen in a while. Moxley/Homicide has the potential to be very good and considering that they'll have wrestled each other twice (I think) in other feds by then, that match should definately deliver.

Gage v Miyamoto should be No Rope Barbwire! Im happy with Dysfunction being part of 'The Kings'. But shouldve signed him after last years T.O.D showing. And just because im gay for AR Fox & Mox im looking forward to their big matches BUT i feel a run-in by Tyler Veritas may just spoil things. The tag finals-meh.

Archived