Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

If this is the case, hopefully the Iron Man match will have an alternate commentary option with the two.

WWE should definitely make that a part of more DVDs. I think the WrestleMania XV DVD had alternate commentary from Rock and Austin, didn't it?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yep. They also did it for WM16 with Angle-Benoit-Jericho, which was notable firstly because they had very different ideas about whether to do it "in character", and secondly because the combination of a four hour show and three extra audio tracks on a single disc was pretty awful and made it difficult to play on older DVD players.

Randy Orton DVD Listings

Disc 1

I Am Randy Orton

The Road to WrestleMania Begins

Preparing for the Chamber

Embarking on a Path of Destiny

Training Days

The Elimination Chamber

Facing the Media

The Next Diamond

Signs of Trouble

Dealing with Injuries

The Legend Killer

The Man of Destiny

Punked Out

Coming Home

A Hard Lesson to Learn

Evening the Odds

The Mecca

The Price and Reward of WrestleMania

Making a Difference

Dark Days

Madison Square Melee

Randy's Redemption

Axxess to the Apex Predator

Legacy

The Day Has Arrived

Sorry for the double post. Just a comment from JR on the HBK/Hitman dvd:

Enjoyed spending parts of two days with Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels in Stamford, Ct this past week. We actually and accidentally bumped to each other at the hotel on Wednesday night and had a great visit and then had our 'official' gathering Thursday morning until mid afternoon doing the taping for the DVD project.

The HBK/Hitman DVD will be released worldwide this October and I have high expectations for the project. The two legendary, WWE stars sat side by side during the shoot facing yours truly who asked them a battery of questions.

This DVD will not solely focus on the Survivor Series in Montreal in 1997 but we obviously spend a significant amount of time discussing the 'Montreal Screw Job' and the months leading into the infamous event and how both men's careers fared after that infamous day in Montreal.

To be able to sit and talk to two WWE Hall of Famers such as Michaels and Hart who did have a bona fide rivalry at one time but also respected the other's work was a privilege for me. I'm honored to have been assigned this project and hope that it lives up to the expectations we all have for it. I know that both Shawn and Bret were very happy with the day.

For this project to strictly be about Montreal only would be a travesty because neither man's career can be solely defined by the events of the '97 Survivor Series.

Hopefully this project will lead to other similar DVDs in the future on where fans can see more of the human side of some of the biz's biggest personalities.

I'll tell you this, it takes a lot of courage and character to be honest to the core on these types of productions and Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels were definitely honest, open, emotional, and had some compelling things to say. My respect for both men, which was already immense, was elevated even higher after this DVD taping.

I guess the bold part is most important, and definitely makes it intriguing.

WWEBD1331-front.jpg

Greatest Superstars of the 21st century

Blu Ray

Disc 1

Signature

Open

Ground Breaking Superstars

Chris Jericho

Edge

Triple H

JBL

Kane

Kurt Angle

The Rock

Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar

Decade of the Divas

Jeff Hardy

Big Show

Eddie Guerrero

Shawn Michaels

Booker T

Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Undertaker

Rey Mysterio

Batista

John Cena

Greatest SuperStars of the 21st Century

WCW Championship Match

Booker T vs. The Rock

SummerSlam 19th August, 2001

Intercontinental Championship Match

Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam

Raw 16th September, 2002

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Triple H vs. Kane

Raw 23rd June, 2003

60 Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship

Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar

SmackDown! 18th September, 2003

WWE Championship Match

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

SmackDown! 18th March, 2004

Blu-ray Exclusives

that does look a good line up for that set, if im right in thinking either a clipped version or the full match of angle v lesnar was on the smackdown 10th anniversary dvd

Clipped one - would be great to see the full thing as I never have.

• Paid Members

I just jizzed in my pants, guys. This is how you do a DVD set. Been waiting for this one for a while now, Cage matches are my favourite type of gimmick bouts and ever since it was announced I've been counting the days. Bloodbath was a good set, but this is how you do a Cage match DVD. Of course, there are a couple of matches on there that I would swap for others but within realistic expectations, this is as good as you could get from WWE Home Video. I just hope they do not get snipped to fuck. It's out tomorrow in the US, so it shouldn't be too long before SilverVision begin to ship in the UK. And PLEASE, PLEASE release it as in this photo, and not a cheap watered down version.

wwecagematchesdvd4.jpg

Edge and Kerry Von Erich = Team Sexy

wwecagematchesdvd5.jpg

wwecagematchesdvd.jpg

wwecagematchesdvd1.jpg

see this whole package debacle, did they not just release the Nitro DVD in a regular DVD disc case because its only a double disc? While the above Cage matches and various others have 3 discs? I'm not sure I have any 2 disc dvds that are fold outs from wwe (could be wrong) but The Rise and Fall of ECW, Triumph and Tragedy of WCCW and the first Eddie dvd were all 2 disc dvd in regular dvd cases...

I just jizzed in my pants, guys. This is how you do a DVD set. Been waiting for this one for a while now, Cage matches are my favourite type of gimmick bouts and ever since it was announced I've been counting the days. Bloodbath was a good set, but this is how you do a Cage match DVD. Of course, there are a couple of matches on there that I would swap for others but within realistic expectations, this is as good as you could get from WWE Home Video. I just hope they do not get snipped to fuck. It's out tomorrow in the US, so it shouldn't be too long before SilverVision begin to ship in the UK. And PLEASE, PLEASE release it as in this photo, and not a cheap watered down version.

wwecagematchesdvd4.jpg

Edge and Kerry Von Erich = Team Sexy

wwecagematchesdvd5.jpg

wwecagematchesdvd.jpg

wwecagematchesdvd1.jpg

:angry: last time im going to say this to you, its not watered down if the change their packaging, it would only be watered down if they removed content. and to be honest silvervision are well within their right to change anything about their product if they see fit. deal with it!!!

Archived