Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

Ah, that is so annoying that 92 is fucked. It was easily my favourite video as a kid, watched that tape at least 40 times, along with The Best Of Raw 5. I remember 93 being quite boring and as someone as already mentioned 94 mainly featured PPV matches. Think I'll give this one a skip.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi

I have these DVDS for sale

Please email arichardson85@hotmail.com if interested

FWA British Uprising 1

FWA British Uprising 3

1PW First Anniversary Show

FWA New Frontiers 2009

FWA Vs ROH Supershow

As new watched once

will do discount if you have them all

Wrong thread pal, you want the classified section.

Ah, that is so annoying that 92 is fucked. It was easily my favourite video as a kid, watched that tape at least 40 times, along with The Best Of Raw 5. I remember 93 being quite boring and as someone as already mentioned 94 mainly featured PPV matches. Think I'll give this one a skip.

Woahhh there, did you not watch that video I posted, It was Lex Luger. In Zubaz pants. On the LEX EXPRESS.

Woahhh there, did you not watch that video I posted, It was Lex Luger. In Zubaz pants. On the LEX EXPRESS.

Ha. Yeah I did, Luger in the WWF for me was awful. I was pleased when they finally stopped pushing him mid 94, he was a brutal bore at the time. Luger in NWA/WCW is another matter, but yeah not my cup of tea in the WWF, Bret Hart should have been pushed ahead of him constantly.

nWo mocks the Four Horsemen

1st September, 1997

"I'm out here screaming at the top of my lungs & I don't even know why!"

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match

Sting vs. Diamond Dallas Page

26th April, 1999

YES! This is my favourite WCW match ever.

Rest of the listings look great, instant pre-order for me.

Archived