Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Trivia note: Johnny Storm is on the WrestleMania set. He's interviewed, as a young fan, in the bit about the first Fan Access at WM X.

Trivia note: Johnny Storm is on the WrestleMania set. He's interviewed, as a young fan, in the bit about the first Fan Access at WM X.

Finally got round to watching True Story of WrestleMania 3 disc dvd set.

The documentary itself starts off very strongly, all the way upto WrestleMania 9 with lots of incredible footage, and how huge was the first WrestleMania at the time, incredible stuff.

From WM9 onwards it starts to flounder off and not much time is given to the rest of the Mania

This listing is up on Silver Vision's site now for one of the three discs in the WrestleMania 27 DVD set -

WWE's Legendary Moments

Cena Welcome

Austin Era

Degenerate Invasion

Millennium Man

This is your life

Smackdown Terminiated

Cena Intros Rock & Ratttlesnake

Corporate Punishment

Got Beer?

Jimmy Cracked The Boss

TLC

The Great One

Game On

Cena Intros 9/11 Tribute

A Night To Remmber

Cena Intros WWE Debut

My Time Is Now

Y2J Makes History

Bringing Down The House

The Face of a Monster

The Champ is Here

Cena Intros Billionaires

Battle of the Billionaires

Viva La Raza

Icon vs. The Great One

Money In The Bank

Two Words: We

Just looking on Silvervison site & they are advertising a Shawn Michaels Tagged Classic (Heartbreak Express Tour & Hits From The Heartbreak Kid).

I cant remember either of these from their original releases. Does anyone know if they are highlight dvds or if they show the full matches? I cant see a running time or anything that will let me take an educated guess.

Just looking on Silvervison site & they are advertising a Shawn Michaels Tagged Classic (Heartbreak Express Tour & Hits From The Heartbreak Kid).

I cant remember either of these from their original releases. Does anyone know if they are highlight dvds or if they show the full matches? I cant see a running time or anything that will let me take an educated guess.

I have Hits from the Heartbreak Kid VHS. If I remember correctly it is stuff from 94 / 95 including a decent Shawn vs Bret match, Shawn vs Razor and Shawn vs Mr Perfect. Also has some tag matches with Diesel. Its 2 hours long.. I think its mostly full matches but a few are shown as highlights.

Upcoming TNA Mick Foley DVD

Includes the below matches, exclusive interviews, never-before-seen footage and much more!

- Mick Foley's TNA Wrestling debut in September 2008 on iMPACT

- Genesis 2009: Mick Foley, AJ Styles and Devon vs. Booker T, Scott Steiner and Kip James

- Sting and Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett and Mick Foley

- Mick Foley Interviews Cactus Jack

- Lockdown 2009: Sting vs. Mick Foley for the World Title

- Victory Road 2009: Kurt Angle vs. Mick Foley for the World Title

- Bound For Glory 2009: Abyss vs. Mick Foley in Monster's Ball

- Final Resolution 2009: Abyss and Mick Foley vs. Raven and Stevie Richards

- iMPACT: Jeff Jarrett vs Mick Foley

- iMPACT: Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

Funny story

Got Tna Double Pack Victory Road 2010 and No surrender 2010 through the post today and who ever made it is a genius

the listing for both shows on the back is exactly the same and their both from Final Resoloution 2009 and the disc that says victoy road is no surrender and the disc that says no surrender is victory road

great fun :D

Archived