Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Bloodstained Memoirs DVD review for Wrestle Hustle:

When Bloodstained Memoirs was released in November 2009 by means of an online stream, the news was met by mixed reactions. On one hand, people were glad the production was finally coming out, after being anticipated for two years. On the other hand, people were annoyed it was not coming out on DVD. There was discontent about sitting around a computer monitor (perhaps a mute point in this day and age of HDMI TV links, Apple Airplay etc) Now two years later with demand still hot, Bloodstained Memoirs is being made available on DVD for the first time ever.

The first thing I noticed when I put in the main programme was the visual quality of the production. Obviously for the 2009 stream to be effective, the quality was heavily compressed. Here it shines gloriously; check out close up shots of Ultimo Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any match listings available for that KOTR dvd yet?

I'm going to call that all 3 of Bret's matches from 1993 will make an appearance, and so they should, each of them are great and completely different from one another. I'd go as far as to say it was Bret's greatest night, ahead of Mania 13 and SS 92.

Smart cover to say the least. It makes you realize what a great shame it was when they haven't bothered with the tournament properly for 9 years. Bookers push was alright, Regal didn't really go anywhere and Sheamus went on that shitty losing streak earlier this year. I suppose on a plus we got to see Regal back on telly and win the IC title.

Archived