Ice Cream!

JLM

• Paid Members

Due to yet another derail of the "Post a pic of yourself" thread, I done made this.

To bring you all up to speed on the talking points:

Myself and Gordon the Gopher put forward the motion that Cherry Garcia is the best Ben and Jerrys flavour. neil says Half Baked. Fairy Jasmine says Brownie Batter, or Strawberry Cheesecake. She probably likes all the flavours, being a GIRL and all. Yeah.

Gladstone Small says Caramel Chew Chew.

I put forward the motion that Haagen Dazs does a better strawberry cheesecake ice cream than Ben and Jerrys.

Also I lamanted the loss of the limited edition Haagen Dazs black cherry flavour. It's been a lamenting about/espousing the virtues of cherry/black cherry flavoured things kind of day. A clunky sentence there.

So, ice cream!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Cheesecake flavours can be a bit too much in my opinion. Now that may be because I'm one of those cats who will eat the whole tub in a sitting. I HAVE NO RESTRAINT! (ps I'm not fat so STFU)

I really like Ben & Jerry's Half Baked and Coffee Heath Bar (Heath Bar = Dime bar). Some of their other flavours can be a bit too much as well - Creme Brulee and Cinnamon Bun are both great, but sickening after a while.

I literally go nuts over actual ice cream shops, which fortunately are pretty common in the good ol' USA. Can't beat some shop made icecream put in to a freshly made waffle cone. DAMN SON

• Paid Members

I don't like cherries.

My favourite Ben & Jerry's is the Mint Chocolate Chunk but you can never get that in shops, just in the outlets. So from shops I like the Caramel Choo-Choo and the Phish Food. Both are very vom-inducing if you eat too much though.

I'm not a big ice cream fan myself, however my friend has a separate stomach for ice cream. I've never seen someone eat so much!

I think my favourite 'normal' ice cream though is a Twister lollipop. Does that count?

• Paid Members
Due to yet another derail of the "Post a pic of yourself" thread, I done made this.

To bring you all up to speed on the talking points:

Myself and Gordon the Gopher put forward the motion that Cherry Garcia is the best Ben and Jerrys flavour.

I put forward the motion that Haagen Dazs does a better strawberry cheesecake ice cream than Ben and Jerrys.

Also I lamanted the loss of the limited edition Haagen Dazs black cherry flavour. It's been a lamenting about/espousing the virtues of cherry/black cherry flavoured things kind of day. A clunky sentence there.

So, ice cream!

I second that the motion was put forward for Cherry Garcia to be rightfully named Best Flavour for Ben & Jerrys.

I am also now remembering a long lost love of Fossil Fuel....

• Paid Members
I think my favourite 'normal' ice cream though is a Twister lollipop. Does that count?

Oh totally. Fabs, Zaps, feasts, Magnums, 99s. It's a thread of tolerance and love. Sorbet, Solero Shots and frozen yoghurt are controversial, but I'll overlook them.

Also screwballs with the FROZEN SOLID chewing gum at the bottom. Because you keep them in the freezer and chewing gum shouldn't be in the freezer. Other than that a good gimmick.

If I did Come Dine with me I'd serve up an overly frozen Vienetta. Everybody loves those.

• Paid Members
Oh totally. Fabs, Zaps, feasts, Magnums, 99s. It's a thread of tolerance and love. Sorbet, Solero Shots and frozen yoghurt are controversial, but I'll overlook them.

I have Fabs and mini-Twisters in my freezer :)

• Paid Members

I have Fabs and mini-Twisters in my freezer :)

Mine has Crunchie Blast Ice Creams* for me, Cornettos for the good lady and Mini Milks for the mini man. I'm pretty sure Zack hates the cold but loves the flavour!!

* These are so amazing. I wish there was a B&J flavour of them...

Archived