Ice Cream!

JLM

• Paid Members
Did someone say Ice Cream?

209q0x2.gif

I like getting a huge bowl, and putting in 1/3 B&J Phish food, 1/3 Chunky monkey and 1/3 Cookie dough.

Sexual.

Did you remove your weight loss ticker just so you could take a time out to come in here and talk about bingeing on ice cream? I like that.

LOL! Got rid of it a couple of days ago, I hadn't updated it for over 80 days so it got pissy at me and deleted it :(

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I feel very guilty for not having mentioned my love/fetish for the 99 with 2 flakes and strawberry and raspberry sauce.

The ones from the ice cream van are amazing but when you are on holiday in Devon and they have a machine in a shop and life is just perfect, just for a few moments, all the pain and heartache seems worth it...

I feel very guilty for not having mentioned my love/fetish for the 99 with 2 flakes and strawberry and raspberry sauce.

The ones from the ice cream van are amazing but when you are on holiday in Devon and they have a machine in a shop and life is just perfect, just for a few moments, all the pain and heartache seems worth it...

I remember going up to an ice cream van once and ordering a 99 Flake with chopped nuts and strawberry sauce, and the bloke hands me a cone with a scoop on it. A fucking scoop from an ice cream van! I just looked at him in disgust and handed it back. Needless to say, when the queue behind me saw that he didn't have a whippy machine they all fucked off as well!

209q0x2.gif

I like getting a huge bowl, and putting in 1/3 B&J Phish food, 1/3 Chunky monkey and 1/3 Cookie dough.

Sexual.

Did you remove your weight loss ticker just so you could take a time out to come in here and talk about bingeing on ice cream? I like that.

LOL! Got rid of it a couple of days ago, I hadn't updated it for over 80 days so it got pissy at me and deleted it :(

Tom Hardy :love:

• Paid Members

I remember going up to an ice cream van once and ordering a 99 Flake with chopped nuts and strawberry sauce, and the bloke hands me a cone with a scoop on it. A fucking scoop from an ice cream van! I just looked at him in disgust and handed it back. Needless to say, when the queue behind me saw that he didn't have a whippy machine they all fucked off as well!

Too fucking right!!! That's not a 99, thats a poxy cone of ice cream!!!

• Moderators
Gino Ginelli was awful, and any fond memories of it is just faux nostalgia.

Tutti Frutti was god awful, yes. As I mentioned earlier, some knob just put nasty fruit peel in Vanilla. But Mint Choc Chip and Toffee Fudge were better than anything some American hippy can make and give a stupid name to.

Fake Italian Ice Cream 1 - 0 American Hippy overpriced shite.

Although the undisputed king of Ice Cream is proper Cornish Vanilla stuff.

EDIT: Yeah, Gino Ginelli did do Pizzas as well. Fuck knows why.

Gino Ginellis' Mint and Choc Chip has yet to be bettered from memory ( probably full of banned e numbers and whatnot these days)

Bejam's Ice Cream Bombes were also top notch.

Currently I enjoy Huntleys Cinnamon flavoured Ice Cream and their Pistachio one ( though these guys come close)

As for Ben and 'ridiculously over priced for what it is' Jerrys and Haagen Daaz. Not keen on either. I had an ex who was mad on B'n'J's so been through most of the flavours at one point, bollocks.

Doesn't help grew up in the 'Home of Walls' purpose built factory to double capacity from the split of the meat and ice cream companies c 1959. and went round the factory when these things were open. free Ice Creams and used to get loads of testers that never made it else where :( Then Fucking Unilever wrecked it Cunts ( its now less than 1/2 of what it was

• Paid Members

209q0x2.gif

Sexual.

Get to tumblr. Masses of fan communities, same with Livejournal.

You can have Tom, I'll have Joe :love:

tumblr_kpgy96hBWK1qzf6heo1_400.jpg

Pereferably covered in Banana Ice cream :love:

• Paid Members
I had an ex who was mad on B'n'J's

hee hee hee

Doesn't help grew up in the 'Home of Walls' purpose built factory to double capacity from the split of the meat and ice cream companies c 1959. and went round the factory when these things were open. free Ice Creams and used to get loads of testers that never made it else where :( Then Fucking Unilever wrecked it Cunts ( its now less than 1/2 of what it was

You're from Gloucester? The roundabout here is actually called the "Walls" roundabout...

• Moderators
Gino Ginelli was awful, and any fond memories of it is just faux nostalgia.

Tutti Frutti was god awful, yes. As I mentioned earlier, some knob just put nasty fruit peel in Vanilla. But Mint Choc Chip and Toffee Fudge were better than anything some American hippy can make and give a stupid name to.

Toffee fudge wasn't too bad. The worst thing about Gino Ginelli is how badly it iced up though. At times you may as well have scooped out your freezer cabinet and eaten that.

Although the undisputed king of Ice Cream is proper Cornish Vanilla stuff.

Topped with that weird chocolate sauce that hardens on icecream.

209q0x2.gif

Sexual.

Get to tumblr. Masses of fan communities, same with Livejournal.

You can have Tom, I'll have Joe :love:

tumblr_kpgy96hBWK1qzf6heo1_400.jpg

Pereferably covered in Banana Ice cream :love:

He is engaged - how dissappointing :(

Archived