Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members

Is that supposed to be King Shark on the far right?

I really hope they get Boomer right. He's a great character.

They'll establish 5 at most.

Rick Flagg, The Joker, Deadshot, Harley Quinn and maybe the Captain.

The rest will be underdeveloped, poorly written fluff.

The more I see/hear about this film, the less interested I am. The picture looks like a bad advert in the back of Kerrang for an overpriced zombie 'experience' in Swanage.

• Paid Members

If they do it right it will basically be a Oceans Eleven clone. Only 4 or 5 characters will need development. Most of them will snuff it. It's the Suicide Squad after all.

Jai fucking Courtney, fuck off you useless cunt

Seriously? How does this guy keep getting decent roles? He is awful. He is one of the main things putting me off watching that new Terminator film, I'll probably still watch it for old times sake, but I know when he appears on screen the film will take a nose dive in quality.

The more I see/hear about this film, the less interested I am. The picture looks like a bad advert in the back of Kerrang for an overpriced zombie 'experience' in Swanage.

lol, my first thought on that picture was that it looks like some crappy sci-fi channel movie, even the guns look cheap.

If they do it right it will basically be a Oceans Eleven clone.

From the guy that brought us Sabotage? Yeah, I think instead we'd better hope this movie is not a stinker, because at the minute that's the vibe I'm getting, hope I'm wrong.

• Paid Members

Whoever is behind Jai Courtney is trying, I guess. He's absolutely charmless. He has that Shia LaBeouf effect on films where he's not all that likable and seems to drag the whole thing down whenever he pops up.

Margo Robbie as Harley Quinn is a wonderful decision, however. Even if the film is the bloated mess we all expect, she'll be very good Daily Motion value.

• Paid Members

Is that supposed to be King Shark on the far right?

Killer Croc

Ah that makes more sense. Shame though. Whilst I'm glad that isn't him, I did hope King Shark would be in it. Never seriously thought they would try to tackle him though.

Let's face it, Margot Robbie's going to look amazing in whatever she does. It's sort of her thing.

To be honest, that is very true, however, it's more the fact they got someone who looks like Margot Robbie to play Harley Quinn that I'm happy about.  If they had cocked that casting up, it would have been a disaster.  I just hope she gets the voice right next

• Paid Members

Let's face it, Margot Robbie's going to look amazing in whatever she does. It's sort of her thing.

To be honest, that is very true, however, it's more the fact they got someone who looks like Margot Robbie to play Harley Quinn that I'm happy about.  If they had cocked that casting up, it would have been a disaster.  I just hope she gets the voice right next

I'm confident she will. She got the Noo Joisy accent almost bang-on in Wolf Of Wall Street. Australians tend to be very well trained when it comes to voice.