Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the new RF with Jesse Ventura. I could listen to him all day one of my favourite people from wrestling.

He still hates Hogan and said JR "sucked" but was an interesting interview. RF asked him if he'd like to go into the WWE hall of fame :crazy:

Edited by Loligan

There's an interesting 7 part Vampiro shoot on YouTube right now. He's wearing a red t-shirt and has a skin-head... He comes across as a bit of a delusional lying son of a bitch, bit it's compelling viewing...

He says he pitched the idea for The Undertaker to WWF "two days" before Mark Callaway became the Undertaker... Hmmmm... I think I can smell shite Vamps... He also says "and it's on tape" in reference to the Undertaker claim... So let me get this straight, you knocked on WWF's door in 1990 as an unknown Canadian nobody and pitched an idea for a gimmick and it's "on tape"? FAAAACKIIIIIN BOOOOLSHET!

• Paid Members
Yeah it is. He's a real funny bloke and isn't scared to bury anyone. His RF shoot is good as well.

i just watched a ten min. preview on youtube, it looks great. He's having a pop at Jasmin St. Claire and the Meanie in the clip. I wanna see the whole thing.

Just watched the new RF with Jesse Ventura. I could listen to him all day one of my favourite people from wrestling.

He still hates Hogan and said JR "sucked" but was an interesting interview. RF asked him if he'd like to go into the WWE hall of fame :crazy:

And not only Jesse mentioned earlier that he was in the HoF. After Jesse reconfirmed that he was, RF went 'i didnt know that' DOH!

Loved how adamant he was about pushing his book halfway through too

Breking Kayfabe: Lanny Poffo Preview!

Randy and the HOF

Wow!! Thats a cliff hanger and a half. Looks like he's not holding back either from that, getting quite emotional. Could be some pretty significant content in this one.

Really looking forward to this. Poffo's old RF interview is still my favourite shoot by far.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• Paid Members

I love Lanny too. One of those people that I wasnt particularly interested in, put on his shoot as background noise one day and became a big fan really quickly.

A really interesting and entertaining guy. Looking forward to that one!

Currently watching Kevin Steen's shoot. His story about Sid's one time only appearance at a Canadian fed is brilliant. It's really great so far, I'd recommend it.

You might want to clarify which Steen shoot you're referring to since he's got two new ones. :) The Highspots one I didn't like as much but the almost 5-hour Smart Mark Video shoot (where the Sid story is from) was indeed quite good.

Edited by pgi86