Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Get on these quick because they'll most likely be taken down soon. YouTube channel with Lanny Poffo's Breaking Kayfabe, Ole Anderson's wonderful RF shoot and Billy Jack Haynes' fucking mental RF shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Libressman?app...p;persist_app=1

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

What I always loved about the Billy Jack interview is he goes on about how he always wanted a son to carry on the Billy Haynes name that his Dad and Grandad had, and how he's gutted he couldn't. Then after the interview he marries a woman and has a kid and calls it "Preston". Make your mind up.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

For any one wondering whether to watch the Oldschool Steve Corino shoot with Sabu then save yourself the time and don't bother. Sabu isn't the most talkative at times in other hoots but he really doesn't want to be in this one, doesn't help a little way through Corino crying about why Sabu wouldn't put him over back in the day and asking for an explanation.

Not long after that Sabu really goes into the not giving a shit mode and evern asks how long is left in he interview

Definitely one to skip

• Paid Members

Can't put over the 1984 Wrestling Timeline with Roddy Piper enough. I'm a sucker for that time period anyway, even though it's before my time. I have all the available TNT episodes and love that wacky shit they were putting on back then while trying to fine tune the 'sports entertainment' thing.

If every guest on WWF Timeline were this good, I'd buy the 50 year box set right now. Unlike many, he also seems to have a good memory of things.

But without spoiling it for anyone out there, any idea on what he was alluding to when referring to a locker room incident with Pat Patterson? I know it was something a bit off but couldn't make it out.

• Paid Members

Probably nothing. Piper's quite insane. The timeline of Pat Patterson doesn't add up. Pat was just a wrestler when Piper was young. If Piper was the hardcase he tells us he is, he's not going to feel intimidated by Pat. He seems to be insinuating that Pat used his power to proposition him as if he was some ring boy or something. Patterson and Piper barely crossed paths before he came to the WWF.

Cant say I enjoyed Piper's timeline at all. So much of it is Piper rambling about stuff that probably never happened. Like his podcast with Austin. If you believe Piper, everything in his wrestling career was a battle of wits with someone (which Piper won, because he's smarter than us all). A promoter says hello and Piper dissects it as if they were asking him to put Virgil over. There's this huge difference in quality from the 1980s timelines and the late 90s. The likes of Val Venis and Rikishi and Sean Waltman come across as pretty normal compared to Superstar Graham, Brutus Beefcake and Roddy Piper. You just never get a sense that a wrestler from the 1980s is telling the truth anytime he opens his mouth.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I watched a trailer for the Bruce Prichard Guest Booker earlier. I know this covers a lot of ground, and it is harsh, but is there an uglier man in the wrestling business? I don't think I could watch a whole shoot interview of his, just purely on the basis that I find him repulsive to look at. Like John McCririck, Ann Widdecombe and puss from an open cut.