THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Make a thread called "I love Kendal Mint Cake". It will serve two purposes. One to allow those who like that disgusting "cake" and two, those who love that weird looking skinhead.

Eventually I'll get angry and tell people to take the cake talk to the snack thread.

Rest easy Neil. Ol' Harry has come to the rescue ;)

• Paid Members
Are we allowed to talk about the Jay Phoenix "thing"?. I know we have the Boydy rule in place now, so thought it'd be better to ask first...

I've already asked in the Paidos section. SickWoy is waiting on a ruling from Neil.

Mixed bag. It stops pile-ups, but when you need to address points from more than one previous post, or continue a thread where you want a certain subject to remain current, it's not so useful.

For the most part, though, it's fine, I think.

Pretty much sums up my sentiments on the matter too.

Sometimes you want to react to a reaction so to speak, and loose the ability to do so. In times of some of your legendary arguments though, it does save a bit of space and looks tidier in general.

Mixed bag. It stops pile-ups, but when you need to address points from more than one previous post, or continue a thread where you want a certain subject to remain current, it's not so useful.

For the most part, though, it's fine, I think.

Pretty much sums up my sentiments on the matter too.

Sometimes you want to react to a reaction so to speak, and loose the ability to do so. In times of some of your legendary arguments though, it does save a bit of space and looks tidier in general.

Er, Have I missed something then?

• Paid Members
Er, Have I missed something then?

See how I've only quoted your line? Normally when you hit "Reply", it quotes all the posts in the post you're replying to. This has been modified recently so that, when you reply now, it only quotes the most recent post, not the previous ones.

• Paid Members
See how I've only quoted your line? Normally when you hit "Reply", it quotes all the posts in the post you're replying to. This has been modified recently so that, when you reply now, it only quotes the most recent post, not the previous ones.

We need a "multi quote" button.

If for no other reason than it might stop Mongs doing the "Yeah I agree Cena is shit!!!!!!~" response to all Bombcars posts.

Just kidding...... :thumbsup:

Got ya

You can still multi quote by clicking quote rather than reply next to a post and then add reply at the bottom of the page though. So thats something right?

• Paid Members
Got ya

You can still multi quote by clicking quote rather than reply next to a post and then add reply at the bottom of the page though. So thats something right?

True. It's not a massive deal for me personally. On the whole, I think it's a change for the better.