THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

^ The banning policy on here is delightfully unpredictable, I will say that. Some would say it's due to muddled forum policy and occasionally incompetent modding. But not I. I say it's merely eccentric. Honest.

Maybe. As I recall the pCc have always been big fans of Family Guy PMSL so it's possible.

It will be interesting to see if FG PMSL has turned heel on the Mafia bores too. Ooh, so much excitement.

• Paid Members
There's more to this than meets the eye

columbo.jpg

Ahh, if only we had Columbo really on here, Baz. He'd have taken one look at the forum, solved it all in 5 minutes, and then spent the next couple of weeks winding up FG PMSL until he had a nervous breakdown.

• Moderators
^ The banning policy on here is delightfully unpredictable, I will say that. Some would say it's due to muddled forum policy and occasionally incompetent modding. But not I. I say it's merely eccentric. Honest.

Makes for a more exciting forums experience IMHO

• Paid Members

Makes for a more exciting forums experience IMHO

Certainly! I wasn't expecting Yoghurt's banning, that's for sure, but I thought yoplait-ed a good hand there, neil.

I hadn't run out of yoghurt gags, shit.

• Paid Members
Yoghurt got banned? :omg:

Hmmm i missed that. Was there any particular reason why?

He wasn't cultured enough.