THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Would there be interest in a general Grand Theft Auto thread? I haven't got GTAV and I don't want to fill that thread up again with GTA memories, just wondering if people would prefer it to be confined to the Retro Gaming thread.

• Awards Moderator
Would there be interest in a general Grand Theft Auto thread? I haven't got GTAV and I don't want to fill that thread up again with GTA memories, just wondering if people would prefer it to be confined to the Retro Gaming thread.

If the game voting is anything to go by, a GTA thread will be drowning in posts within moments.

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members

Ahh, right. It's good to have a pat translator around because half the time I have no fucking idea what he's on about.

I wasn't suggesting you'd done it before, pat - it was just a bit of gentle joshing, yeah?

Ahh, right. It's good to have a pat translator around because half the time I have no fucking idea what he's on about.

I wasn't suggesting you'd done it before, pat - it was just a bit of gentle joshing, yeah?

Yeah I got that first time, hence the give me something to work with comment :) My nerves have been a bit frazzled over the last few days after slightly crashing my car, which reminds me I need to ask a question in the Off Topic Thread, so cheers :thumbsup: