THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

I don't really get it. Moo must at least use the internet to some degree, right? I mean, if I remember correctly, originally he stopped running the place because he got a girlfriend, went off to Uni and maybe lost interest in wrestling or whatever. But I'm sure he's not some hermit who shuns all connected technology. There has to be a way he can just give neil THE POWER but still get all the donations or whatever?

• Paid Members

Hey, man, you don't talk to Moo. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet-warrior in the classic sense. I mean, sometimes he'll, uh, well, you'll say hello to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you, and he won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? 'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you'..." I mean, I'm no, I can't

• Paid Members

Moo's living on Chinese rock; all his best things are in hock. Moo's in Aruba, living high on the hog from all of those paido contribs. Moo transcended money long ago, and lives on a barter system. Moo can't visit this forum more than once a year, for tax purposes. Moo is Kaiser Soze. Moo is short for Moon, suggesting that its true: Moo is the One Man Gang.

So many Moo rumors... Moomores. But what's the real Moo truth.

• Paid Members

Look, the actual location of Moo is not important. It's a moo point.

Yes, a moo point. It's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter. It's moo.