THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Some new members seem to have disappeared after an initial post or two that didnt result in meltdown. The Brain for example? Has there been a mass banning spree or something?

Can't say I'd noticed it myself. Anyone else?

Yeah, actually.There were a few new members posting one or comments in the style of a youtube forum dweller who then disappeared. My favourite was 'The Rock has taken many steriods.'

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Any chance of being able to click through to Off-Topic whilst on the Fan Forum and vise-versa at all, rather than having to go back to homepage to flick between the two each time?

What was the fallout from that horrible bullying thread then? I'd imagine guys like Clobbering, Khemical and Chilli got wellness suspended? And who made that youtube video? Just a real low.

• Paid Members

What was the fallout from that horrible bullying thread then? I'd imagine guys like Clobbering, Khemical and Chilli got wellness suspended? And who made that youtube video? Just a real low.

Few suspensions were handed out and it was Khemical who made the video.

• Moderators

Is it proven or admitted that Khemical made those videos?

• Paid Members

Is it proven or admitted that Khemical made those videos?
Didn't he admit those youtube accounts were all his in paidos? Apologies if iv'e got the wrong end of the stick.