THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

What was John Galt's original offence for banning? He seemed like a decent poster both times round. Not offensively bad, anyway.

• Paid Members

Oh right, cheers for clearing that up chaps. I actually quite liked SCJA to be honest. Didn't know it was 3 months David got suspended for.

Loki, I think Galt refused to do a Mod Challenge if I remember right.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
What was John Galt's original offence for banning? He seemed like a decent poster both times round. Not offensively bad, anyway.

Called The Golden Spike a fatty in the pictures thread, but then failed an on-the-spot moderator challenge.

Edited by Big Benny HG

• Paid Members

SCJA seemed all right, I bet there's worse comebacks still floating around.

Did any one ever find a way to post pictures in spoilers by the way, I know that was talked about some where recently.

How come Stone Cold Jane Austen got banned? Also, where's David? Surely his suspension's up now.

If I was paying attention in chat last night SCJA was John Galt iirc

It was fairly obvious that it was Galt under a new guise as they had the exact the same posting style; pretty much a mixture of some decent informative posts, some unfunny one liners and at times trying to be confrontational. Plus the sig was a giveaway aswell.

" Extra accounts take up space on the server"

There must be literally thousands of unused UKFF accounts by now, perhaps a cleanout of them would help with the occasional errors we get on here? Just a thought. Also, has Moo not made anyone else a full Admin yet?

Edited by Loki

• Moderators
" Extra accounts take up space on the server"

There must be literally thousands of unused UKFF accounts by now, perhaps a cleanout of them would help with the occasional errors we get on here? Just a thought. Also, has Moo not made anyone else a full Admin yet?

I purged a bunch of accounts a while ago.

And, no.