THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
On a similar note, I reckon it's time you let the cat out of the bag regarding your transformation from "dullard" into "decent." Not sure what happened, but it's been a revelation.

How about your slow transformation into Carbomb?

First you go to Japan, and then you get the Transformers avatar.... Next thing it's going to be all thin skin and long faces.

I think we need to hear his stance on trannies before we make any snap judgements.

• Paid Members
He won the "think you're funny but you're not" award and fucked off in a huff. He may have done a Soap Dude and signed up again under a different account.

I wondered that, too, but I'm not sure he would ever return under a different name.

Check out the sig on his account laying into neil. It really was a spectacular huff on his part. I never thought he would be the type that the old UKFF would turn on, to be honest, so everyone should be applauded for their efforts back then.

• Paid Members
Whatever happened to Joe The Lion?

He won the "You think you're funny but you're not award" and never returned*. Prior to winning it (but at a point where he was leading the ballot) he sent neil a message to tell him he's a cunt and stuck it in his sig.

* Well, he returned once in Paid when his whereabouts were brought up to say that he still browsed and that he left because neil is a cunt, nothing to do with the awards. And that he earns

• Paid Members
Whatever happened to Joe The Lion?

He won the "You think you're funny but you're not award" and never returned*. Prior to winning it (but at a point where he was leading the ballot) he sent neil a message to tell him he's a cunt and stuck it in his sig.

* Well, he returned once in Paid when his whereabouts were brought up to say that he still browsed and that he left because neil is a cunt, nothing to do with the awards. And that he earns

• Paid Members
First you go to Japan, and then you get the Transformers avatar.... Next thing it's going to be all thin skin and long faces.

Nothing about me will ever be described as "thin" unless I manage to contract the bad AIDS. I am a certified pie-worryer.

I think we need to hear his stance on trannies before we make any snap judgements.

Fascinating creatures.

alan-partridge460_795711c.jpg

• Awards Moderator
I think carbomb is still here but under a different name, remember that random new user that just targeted Pitcos for no reason, pretty obvious that was an old member, not saying it was carbomb for sure. but who knows, I know carbomb didnt get on with him, and I think its one of the reasons he quit the forum.

No, that wasn't Carbomb. He hasn't 'quit the forum'. He's just busy and doesn't have as much time to chip in to the place. Which is a shame as he's one of the best on here.

• Paid Members
I think carbomb is still here but under a different name, remember that random new user that just targeted Pitcos for no reason, pretty obvious that was an old member, not saying it was carbomb for sure. but who knows, I know carbomb didnt get on with him, and I think its one of the reasons he quit the forum.

I don't think that was Carbomb but some mong called Casey V. I heard that Carbomb thought there were "too many mongs round here" or something like that. Ronnie might confirm this!

Oh well my mistake then, like i said I wasnt sure, he didnt strike me as a person that would go that low, I just remember his name been thrown about in that thread, guess it turned out to be this Casey chap.

Dont know why people even do that, to make all that effort to make another account just to comeback and wind people up, just a big waste of time and very childish.