THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Even though Ronnie explained to me, I'm still having a hard time with this Family Guy PMSL business. Is he the old shit FG PMSL now or the new FG PMSL that's pretending to be good?

• Paid Members
Even though Ronnie explained to me, I'm still having a hard time with this Family Guy PMSL business. Is he the old shit FG PMSL now or the new FG PMSL that's pretending to be good?

He's both. He made a new account so he could pretend to be new and get in with the cool kids. Neil caught him and renamed his new account to family guy pmsl. As I recall, at the time he decided he didn't want to be a paid member anymore.

• Moderators

Thanks to the threadshitting fucknuts for at least proving exactly why the Boydy stuff is banned from being talked about, by either parties. Knock that on the head now, because a) it's shit and tedious, b) it's a pain in the arse to mod through. The two who couldn't help themselves the most are gone for 60 days.

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members
Thanks to the threadshitting fucknuts for at least proving exactly why the Boydy stuff is banned from being talked about, by either parties. Knock that on the head now, because a) it's shit and tedious, b) it's a pain in the arse to mod through. The two who couldn't help themselves the most are gone for 60 days.

Because keeping track of these things is always a bit difficult - who are the two?

• Paid Members
I think it was Shit Poster and Family Guy PMSL. I'm sure the forum will survive somehow.

Yep. Woyzeck corroborated it in Paid. I didn't see what they said but can guess :)

Sort of on topic: Boydy regrets telling neil, Rick and Tim Glancy (from The Board) to fuck off and has decided it should've been other people. "Yeah I feel bad now cos I should of said a big fuck you to RM123 and dsriggs instead." Oh well, "act in haste, repent at leisure", Boydy.

This bit is quite funny from Happ. I didn't know he had it in him.

I can't believe anyone would stoop so low as to abuse their shoutout privileges to settle scores on the UKFF. Shame on you Boydy.

For anyone that missed Happ's shout-out, here it is.

• Paid Members
If you motherfuckers forget how much of a dolt Dangerously420 is by the time award season rolls around because of this dolt, I will burn this forum to the ground.

Tommyboi is banned until Christmas which almost makes the Dolt award a one horse race now. I blame neil personally.

That doesn't exclude him from nomination.