THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yes, I switch if I need to embed a YouTube video and think how horrible it is using the full version. Mobile skin is absolutely brilliant.

I have this "ffs do I have to" feeling if I have to switch to full mode, a bit like when I know I have to take the rubbish out and change the bin liner. It's not a major thing, but still irks the fuck out of me.

Edited by PunkStep

Does anyone else ever have to switch to use full mode for something on their phone and wonder how we ever bothered before we had the mobile skin?

It's so fucking awkward.

I only ever used the mobile skin when I was on my iPhone. Then I got an Android that wouldn't load the site at all. The Windows phone I've got now only loads it in full mode so I only visit here on my laptop now.

Yeah, it's awkward as shit. Forever trying to click on a post and ending up on someone's profile page. First world problems.

Yes, I switch if I need to embed a YouTube video and think how horrible it is using the full version. Mobile skin is absolutely brilliant.

I have this "ffs do I have to" feeling if I have to switch to full mode, a bit like when I know I have to take the rubbish out and change the bin liner. It's not a major thing, but still irks the fuck out of me.

First world problems indeed!

As I'm here, does anybody have problems with the formatting of posts? Especially trying to create an extra line between paragraphs. 

Edited by Undefeated Steak

• 2 weeks later...