THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Seriously? I thought it was a cracking show from top to bottom, and have always thought that. Definitely one of my favourite Manias. Perhaps they were just pissed off after the Brock/Goldberg match.

Aye, that probably had a lot to do with that. But I also remember some moaning about Taker not being in full-on deadman gimmick. I also got the impression that some folk were expecting classics from the tag 4-ways, and the cruiserweight open should have went on for half an hour or so. Someone was even arguing that the 3 way wasn't very good.

I probably shouldn't have said 'consensus'; It might just have been a vocal minority or the same recurring posters, but there was a lot posted that i definitely couldn't relate to.

Fuck it, I know I said I wouldn't throw any more in from the WMXX stuff, but there's A LOT.

M SOOOOO FUCKING HYPED

ME- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW LOGO

I CANT WAIT FOR TAKER

I CANT WAIT FOR EVERYTHING

I AM LIFE

I LOVE WRESTLING

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WRESTLEMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHATCAH GONNA DO WHEN HULK HOGAN RUNS WILD ON YOU

IF YA SMELLLL

OH HELLYEAH

OH YOU DID'T KNOW NEOW NEOW NE NEOW

SHOW!

...oh dear, ive had 2 much cerial, now i feel sick, lol.

Scarface-a-like Tee baby! hopefully I may even be able to wear a WWE Tee in public soon without some dumbass phrase on it. "Say hello to my leetle friend!"

Whoa she's looking well severe with the shaved look! Noooooooo!

Mind you I suppose I can put up with it as long as she dresses as a dominatrix!

You KNOW everything shit over the last four years has been building to this.

Best. Mania. Finish. Ever.

I'm crying right now. You should be too.

Yes.

MOJ

The UKFF is a lot less American-sounding now too. People used to type more American, if that makes sense.

And this was just a nice little "ho ho ho, people in the past get things wrong LOL" one...

Shane has always been higher in the pecking order than Steph.

Plus the fact that Steph has married a wrestler has almost ruled her out of the family painting when it comes to WWE inheritance. Believe it or not.

In fact, of the whole thread, I've only found one post I think fits today's UKFF:

HHH = Des O'Connor

• Awards Moderator

That stevenuk2002 or whatever he was called did one.

He's come back. He rarely posts these days but did make an appearance in the forgotten/obscure TV shows just the other day.
You're not getting him mixed up with hitman numbers, are you? I was sure that stevenuk2002etc. was cybertwatted by the mods after he went mental. If he's the one I'm thinking of, he found every thread created by a handful of people and spammed them all with YouTube links as his grand exit. Proper crank.

• Paid Members

There was talk about a CD swap a small time ago, any one up for doing this? I know the idea was postponed until things went quieter round this way.

If no one's good to set it up I'll step forward

Also has there ever been a "UKFF Book Club" type thing, or has that always been a bit to gay?

• Paid Members
I think it was PMDW who floated the idea around the turn of the year. Whether it's he or you who arranges it, I'm in.

Unless I hear otherwise from him or a Mod or any one else better suited and less shit that me in a reasonable amount of time I'll start a thread then.

• Paid Members
There was talk about a CD swap a small time ago, any one up for doing this? I know the idea was postponed until things went quieter round this way.

If no one's good to set it up I'll step forward

Yeah, i was talking about it around Crimbo as i've have had decent time to not balls it up then. I was contemplating throwing a few other ideas/additions in there too. I'd still be up for giving it a go but i'd struggle to make the time for it currently and i don't have the most reliable internet means at the moment so feel free to start one up.